Book online consultation with top dietitians in Chicago
Nutrition Counseling in Chicago
Nutrition counseling is an invaluable tool in the pursuit of a healthy lifestyle. Many Chicagoans struggle with their dietary choices, and Nutrition Counseling can help them make better decisions to improve their overall health and wellbeing. Nutrition Counselors in Chicago are experienced in helping clients identify nutritional needs, develop healthy eating plans, and create personalized nutrition goals.
Nutrition Counselors in Chicago often work with clients to create a Nutrition Action Plan that outlines their individualized dietary goals and objectives. In addition to setting short-term targets, Nutrition Counselors may provide assistance with meal planning, developing strategies for healthy eating, and creating a balanced diet that is tailored to the needs of each client. Nutrition education and support are integral to Nutrition Counseling in Chicago, as Nutrition Counselors work with clients to provide guidance on making healthy food choices and developing a lifestyle of good nutrition.
How can our Dietitian in Chicago help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Chicago for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Chicago
Our nutritionists in Chicago create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Chicago
- Dr. Patrick Flynn: Dr. Patrick Flynn is a board certified dietitian and nutritionist based in Chicago, IL. He has over 30 years of experience helping individuals reach their health and fitness goals through personalized nutrition plans and lifestyle changes. He specializes in weight management, diabetes prevention and management, sports nutrition, vegetarian/vegan nutrition, pediatric nutrition, food allergies and GI health.
- Nicole Morrissey: Nicole Morrissey is a registered dietitian with more than 10 years of experience in the nutrition field. She focuses on helping individuals make lifestyle changes that can lead to improved health and wellness. Nicole’s practice emphasizes personalized nutrition plans that are tailored to the individual’s unique needs and health goals.
- Lauren Antonucci: Lauren Antonucci is a board certified nutrition specialist and sports dietitian with over 20 years of experience in the field of nutrition. She has worked with professional athletes, Olympians and general populations to develop personalized nutrition plans that are rooted in evidence-based research. Her specialties include weight loss, pediatric nutrition, sports nutrition and lifestyle medicine.
- Kara Lydon: Kara Lydon is a registered dietitian and nutritionist based in Chicago. She has a passion for helping individuals develop healthy relationships with food and build sustainable healthy eating habits that can last a lifetime. Kara specializes in weight loss, food allergies and intolerances, vegetarian/vegan nutrition, sports nutrition and gut health.
- Dr. Tannis Morgan: Dr. Tannis Morgan is a board certified nutritionist with over 25 years of experience in the field of nutrition. She specializes in weight management, diabetes prevention and management, heart health and digestive disorders. Dr. Morgan has an integrative and functional medicine approach to nutrition and wellness, which focuses on the whole person rather than just a single symptom or condition.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Chicago
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Chicago.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Chicago available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Chicago. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Chicago & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had the pleasure of working with the amazing team at MantraCare in Chicago, for my nutrition counseling. From the moment I began working with them, I felt supported and heard. Each member of their staff was professional, knowledgeable and compassionate throughout my experience. The process began with a thorough assessment to determine what kind of nutrition plan would best fit me and my lifestyle. After taking into account, my medical history and current dietary habits, they created a personalized nutrition plan that worked for me. They taught me how to make small changes in my diet that provided maximum benefit and enabled me to reach my goals. I am so thankful for the guidance I received from MantraCare. I have seen a significant improvement in my health and overall well-being. I highly recommend their nutrition counseling services to anyone looking to improve their diet and lifestyle. Thank you, MantraCare! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Chicago will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Chicago will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Chicago via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Chicago or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Chicago would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Costs typically range from $50 to $200 per hour. Counseling can provide individuals with information and resources to improve their diets and physical activity.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!