Consult online with best Physios
Physiotherapy Treatment in Chicago
Chicago is known for its rich history and cultural diversity. It also has a large population of people who are affected by chronic pain. In fact, Chicago is the third most populated city in the United States with over 2.7 million people living with chronic pain. This means that there is a lot of people who need physiotherapy treatment in Chicago.
One of the main benefits of receiving physiotherapy treatment in Chicago is that it can help to improve your overall physical health. This is because physiotherapy can help to relieve pain, improve muscle function, and increase your range of motion. Additionally, physiotherapy can help to restore normalcy to your daily life by improving your balance and coordination.
If you are living with chronic pain and want to find out more about the available physiotherapy treatments in Chicago, please contact one of our experts. We would be happy to discuss your specific needs and recommend the best possible treatment plan for you.
Top Physiotherapists in Chicago
- Dr. Laura Crandall is a highly respected physiologist and rehabilitation specialist who has worked extensively with both acute and chronic injuries. She has a wealth of experience and is well versed in a variety of treatments, including manual therapy, electrical stimulation, heat treatment, and exercise therapy. Her patients have consistently reported high levels of satisfaction with her care.
- Dr. Lewis Kroon is another highly skilled physiologist who has extensive experience working with physical disabilities. He specializes in treating conditions such as low back pain, arthritis, and fibromyalgia. His approach combines traditional methods with cutting-edge technologies, making him one of the most innovative physiotherapists in Chicago.
- Dr. Yoni Freedman is a powerful physiotherapist who has worked with Olympic athletes and other top performers. His office is located in Lincoln Park and he has an impressive track record of helping patients return to their pre-injury levels of activity and health.
- Jillian Morgan, PT is an experienced physio who specializes in treating conditions such as back pain, neck pain, and carpal tunnel syndrome. She has a clinic located in River North and offers treatments such as massage therapy, manual therapy, spinal manipulation, electrotherapy techniques, heat treatment, and ultrasound imaging.
- Monica Safavi-Najafabadi is a physical therapist who specializes in sports medicine rehabilitation. She has worked at several hospitals throughout the city including Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Rush University Medical Center and her clinic is located near Lincoln Park Zoo. Her clients include athletes from all levels of sport including professional athletes and weekend warriors alike. Ms. Najafabadi also teaches at DePaul University College of Medicine where she directs the Physiotherapy Program for Graduate Students.
How it works ?
Sign up for Physiotherapy in Chicago
Complete a simple five-minute online application to check your eligibility for the physiotherapy program in Chicago.
Meet your Physiotherapist (PT)
We will connect you with a Mantra physical therapist in Chicago who will be available to you 24/7 via call or chat
Connect to Physiomantra App
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your physiotherapist to cure your pains. You can also track your progress in the app.
We treat nearly all muscle and joint issues
Not all physical or muscle problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 200+ physical therapist from Chicago & the world cover a range of specialties to meet your needs be it back pain, shoulder pain, or sports injury:
Meet the best online physical therapist in Chicago
10,000+ Happy Customers From Chicago & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently visited MantraCare for physiotherapy treatment and I could not be happier with the results. The team of experienced professionals was highly knowledgeable and provided me with personalized, individualized care that met my needs and goals. From the moment I walked in to the clinic until after my last session, I felt comfortable, well-supported and reassured that I was in good hands. The treatment program was tailored to my condition, lifestyle and long-term goals.“
2 years on MantraCare
Top Physiotherapists at Mantracare in Chicago
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapy can be defined as a treatment method that focuses on the science of movement. It helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength and motion by addressing the underlying physical issues. It helps treat muscle and joint pains issues.
Physiotherapists are experts at providing physiotherapy in Chicago for:
Elbow pain – Elbow pain can have causes that are not due to fundamental illness. It is associated with several causes including hitting a hard object, injury, putting pressure on the elbow, or attempting any sports activity.
Back pain – A person may experience minor to severe back pain due to several reasons including lifting heavy weight, injury or age. If neglected, the symptoms can turn worse. Physiotherapy helps in getting rid of these symptoms.
Hand pain – Hand pain is frequently brought by illness or injury that affects bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments, veins, or connective tissues altogether. Hand pain is one element of joint aggravation (joint pain) which is felt inside the hand.
Wrist pain – Wrist pain is typically brought by injuries or cracks from unexpected wounds. However, wrist pain can also occur from long haul issues such as monotonous pressure, joint inflammation, and carpal passage disorder.
and more areas of body.
It isn’t about which is better; it’s about availability and access. Ideally, everyone in Chicago should have unlimited access to personalized healthcare. But we do not live in an ideal world. Online physical therapy bridges those instances where in-person visits are less effective / feasible. Moreover, through online treatment, you get access to the best physiotherapy in Chicago, while sitting in your home.
Our physical therapy treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Chicago. We cater to people in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
Chicago has many good Physiotherapists without a doubt. However, physiotherapists in Chicago typically really on in-person meetings and traditional interventions. Each visit to a Physiotherapist typically happens every 2-3 months or more. With the Mantra Physical therapy model – you get to meet your Physio daily. He tracks you daily & guides you whenever or wherever you want. For this reason, the results from the Mantra Care Physiotherapy treatment program turn out to be better for most people.
The cost of physiotherapy treatment in Chicago varies depending on a variety of factors, such as the type and length of treatment required. Generally speaking, a typical course of physical therapy can range from $60 to $90 for each 30-minute session.
Take a free physiotherapy assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our team of professional physiotherapists can help you determine the best course of action to reach your goals. Our personalized treatments, including manual therapy and exercise therapy, will help improve mobility and reduce pain, improving overall quality of life. Contact us today to schedule an assessment and start feeling better!