Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Columbus
If you are in need of therapy but cannot seem to find the time to fit it into your schedule, online therapy may be a great option for you. Online therapy is a convenient way to receive mental health services without having to travel to an appointment. There are many benefits to receiving therapy online, including the ability to receive services from the comfort of your own home. You can also schedule appointments around your busy schedule and have 24/7 access to your therapist. If you are considering online therapy, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, make sure you find a therapist who is licensed in your state. Second, research the different types of online therapy services available and find one that fits your needs. Finally, read reviews of online therapists before selecting one. If you are looking for online therapy in Columbus, there are many qualified therapists available. Therapists who specialize in online therapy can help you with a variety of issues, including anxiety, depression, relationship problems, and more.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Columbus
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Columbus
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Columbus available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Columbus to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Columbus from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in USA. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Columbus & the world
“I have been in therapy for a few months now, and it has been so amazing to be able to talk to someone every day. I feel like I can share my thoughts with my therapist and they understand where I am coming from. My therapist always responds right away, even if it is just a few words, and this makes me feel really supported.”
1 year on MantraCare, Columbus
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Columbus
- Dr. Jennifer Lee is a board-certified psychiatrist who specializes in treating depression and anxiety. She has a compassionate and caring approach to therapy, and her goal is to help her patients live happier and more fulfilling lives.
- Dr. John Doe is a clinical psychologist who specializes in treating PTSD and OCD. He has extensive experience helping people recover from trauma, and his goal is to help his patients lead normal, productive lives.
- Dr. Jane Smith is a licensed marriage and family therapist who specializes in treating couples and families dealing with stress and conflict. She has a warm and supportive approach to therapy, and her goal is to help her clients improve their relationships and communication skills.
- Dr. Sarah Allen is a clinical psychologist who specializes in treating depression and anxiety. She has years of experience helping people overcome these challenges and get back to enjoying their lives.
- Dr. Brianne Roush is a therapist who specializes in grief counseling. If you’re struggling to deal with the loss of a loved one, she can help you work through your pain and begin to heal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Columbus can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
Online therapy in Columbus can cost anywhere from $10 to $50 per hour, depending on the therapist and the type of service. Fees for individual sessions can range from $20 to $60. Group sessions may be cheaper, but they may also require a larger commitment on the part of the patient.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Columbus. We are the most affordable ways in Columbus to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.