Consult online with best Physios
Physiotherapy Treatment in Dallas
Dallas is home to some of the best physio facilities in the country, and its residents have access to some of the best physiotherapy treatments. If you’re suffering from a range of injuries, physio can help you get back to your pre-injury level of functioning as quickly and efficiently as possible. At our Dallas physio clinic, we have a team of experienced therapists who can help you with a variety of injuries. From sports-related injuries to chronic pain, we can help you get back on your feet as soon as possible.
We offer a variety of treatments that are tailored to your specific needs. We’ll work with you to develop a treatment plan that will help you get back to your life as quickly and easily as possible. If you’re looking for the best physio treatment in Dallas, look no further than our clinic! We offer customized treatments that will help you return to your pre-injury level of function quickly and easily. Contact us today to learn more about our services!
Top Physiotherapists in Dallas
- Dr. Lenny Bernstein is highly experienced in treating this condition, and his treatments are known to be effective and safe. Dr. Bernstein also specializes in treating other types of injuries, including sports-related injuries.
- Louise Burkhart has vast experience working with people who suffer from neck pain, and her treatments are often successful in relieving the pain quickly. Ms. Burkhart also offers specialized treatments for people who have car accidents or work in dangerous jobs that put them at risk of suffering from neck injuries.
- Lisa Karter-Smith is highly experienced in addressing joint issues, and she has developed unique methods that have been proven to be effective in resolving these problems quickly and efficiently. Ms. Smith also specializes in treating orthopedic conditions such as arthritis and bursitis, which can lead to severe discomfort and disability if not treated properly by a specialist physiotherapist like herself
- Dr. Kathryn Stripling is a highly experienced and respected physio who has worked extensively with athletes and those suffering from chronic pain conditions. She offers comprehensive care for her patients, including rehabilitation exercises, physical therapy sessions and therapeutic massage.
- Michael Cohen is a nationally-recognized physio who specializes in treating sports injuries and other chronic pain conditions. He employs a variety of methods, including targeted exercise, hydrotherapy and acupuncture, to help his patients recover quickly and achieve their optimum health.
How it works ?
Sign up for Physiotherapy in Dallas
Complete a simple five-minute online application to check your eligibility for the physiotherapy program in Dallas.
Meet your Physiotherapist (PT)
We will connect you with a Mantra physical therapist in Dallas who will be available to you 24/7 via call or chat
Connect to Physiomantra App
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your physiotherapist to cure your pains. You can also track your progress in the app.
We treat nearly all muscle and joint issues
Not all physical or muscle problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 200+ physical therapist from Dallas & the world cover a range of specialties to meet your needs be it back pain, shoulder pain, or sports injury:
Meet the best online physical therapist in Dallas
10,000+ Happy Customers From Dallas & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I’m extremely happy with the results of my physiotherapy treatment from MantraCare in Dallas! I was suffering from a back injury for over two years, and had tried multiple treatments that were unable to help me. After receiving care at MantraCare, however, I started noticing immediate improvement. The friendly staff provided me with personalized exercises and stretches to help me target the problem areas and restore movement. With their help, I was able to regain full mobility within a few weeks and am now pain-free! Highly recommend MantraCare for anyone looking for professional, effective physiotherapy treatment. Thank you!”
2 years on MantraCare
Top Physiotherapists at Mantracare in Dallas
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapy can be defined as a treatment method that focuses on the science of movement. It helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength and motion by addressing the underlying physical issues. It helps treat muscle and joint pains issues.
Physiotherapists are experts at providing physiotherapy in Dallas for:
Elbow pain – Elbow pain can have causes that are not due to fundamental illness. It is associated with several causes including hitting a hard object, injury, putting pressure on the elbow, or attempting any sports activity.
Back pain – A person may experience minor to severe back pain due to several reasons including lifting heavy weight, injury or age. If neglected, the symptoms can turn worse. Physiotherapy helps in getting rid of these symptoms.
Hand pain – Hand pain is frequently brought by illness or injury that affects bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments, veins, or connective tissues altogether. Hand pain is one element of joint aggravation (joint pain) which is felt inside the hand.
Wrist pain – Wrist pain is typically brought by injuries or cracks from unexpected wounds. However, wrist pain can also occur from long haul issues such as monotonous pressure, joint inflammation, and carpal passage disorder.
and more areas of body.
It isn’t about which is better; it’s about availability and access. Ideally, everyone in Dallas should have unlimited access to personalized healthcare. But we do not live in an ideal world. Online physical therapy bridges those instances where in-person visits are less effective / feasible. Moreover, through online treatment, you get access to the best physiotherapy in Dallas, while sitting in your home.
Our physical therapy treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Dallas. We cater to people in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
Dallas has many good Physiotherapists without a doubt. However, physiotherapists in Dallas typically really on in-person meetings and traditional interventions. Each visit to a Physiotherapist typically happens every 2-3 months or more. With the Mantra Physical therapy model – you get to meet your Physio daily. He tracks you daily & guides you whenever or wherever you want. For this reason, the results from the Mantra Care Physiotherapy treatment program turn out to be better for most people.
The cost of physiotherapy treatment in Dallas typically depends on the type and complexity of the condition being treated. Generally, patients can expect to pay anywhere from $100 to $200 per hour for a consultation with a licensed physical therapist.
Take a free physiotherapy assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our team of professional physiotherapists can help you determine the best course of action to reach your goals. Our personalized treatments, including manual therapy and exercise therapy, will help improve mobility and reduce pain, improving overall quality of life. Contact us today to schedule an assessment and start feeling better!