Consult online with best Physios
Physiotherapy Treatment in Fort Worth
Fort Worth physiotherapy treatment options can include range of treatments such as: massage, ultrasound, epidural injections and more. Treatment options can vary depending on the condition being treated and are tailored specifically to meet the needs of each individual patient. Some of the popular Fort Worth physiotherapy treatments include:
- Massage: Massage is a common treatment for tension headaches, neck pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, menstrual cramps and other musculoskeletal issues.
- Ultrasound: Ultrasound therapy is often used to treat patients with sports injuries, joint pain, back pain and more. Ultrasound uses sound waves to help break down tissue and relieve pain.
- Epidural Injections: Epidural injections are a type of injection that helps relieve pain from conditions like spinal cord compression or herniated discs. Epidural injections are typically given in combination with other treatments like massage or acupuncture.
Top Physiotherapists in Fort Worth
- Dr. Marilyn Hughes is a highly experienced and qualified physiologist who has worked extensively in the field of rehabilitation. She is recognized as one of the country’s leading physiotherapists and has helped countless people recover from injuries and illnesses
- Kim Krogstad is an experienced therapist who has been working in the field for over 20 years. She specializes in treating sports injuries and has helped many athletes return to their previous level of performance.
- Kimberly Ray is a well-known therapist who has worked extensively in the area of orthopaedic rehabilitation. She has developed innovative treatment methods that have helped many patients achieve long-term success with their PT treatments.
- Vassilis Christofi is a highly skilled physio therapist who has years of experience helping people recover from injuries. He specializes in sports rehabilitation, spinal cord injury rehabilitation, and general rehabilitation. Christofi is an excellent clinician and has helped many patients achieve their goals.
- Linda MacMahon is a world-renowned physio therapist who has treated hundreds of patients with success. She is known for her expertise in treating muscle problems, joint pain, and spinal cord injury rehabilitation. MacMahon’s treatments are tailored to meet the specific needs of each patient, so you can be sure that you will receive the most effective care possible.
How it works ?
Sign up for Physiotherapy in Fort Worth
Complete a simple five-minute online application to check your eligibility for the physiotherapy program in Fort Worth.
Meet your Physiotherapist (PT)
We will connect you with a Mantra physical therapist in Fort Worth who will be available to you 24/7 via call or chat
Connect to Physiomantra App
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your physiotherapist to cure your pains. You can also track your progress in the app.
We treat nearly all muscle and joint issues
Not all physical or muscle problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 200+ physical therapist from Fort Worth & the world cover a range of specialties to meet your needs be it back pain, shoulder pain, or sports injury:
Meet the best online physical therapist in Fort Worth
10,000+ Happy Customers From Fort Worth & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had the pleasure of being a patient of MantraCare in Fort Worth, Texas. After feeling like I had exhausted my options with traditional physiotherapy treatments, I decided to give MantraCare a shot. The team at MantraCare was professional, knowledgeable and caring. From the moment I walked through the doors, I knew I was in good hands. The staff provided me with a tailored treatment plan and was always willing to answer any questions that I had. They were understanding of my limitations and worked hard to ensure that I felt comfortable throughout the process.”
2 years on MantraCare
Top Physiotherapists at Mantracare in Fort Worth
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapy can be defined as a treatment method that focuses on the science of movement. It helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength and motion by addressing the underlying physical issues. It helps treat muscle and joint pains issues.
Physiotherapists are experts at providing physiotherapy in Fort Worth for:
Elbow pain – Elbow pain can have causes that are not due to fundamental illness. It is associated with several causes including hitting a hard object, injury, putting pressure on the elbow, or attempting any sports activity.
Back pain – A person may experience minor to severe back pain due to several reasons including lifting heavy weight, injury or age. If neglected, the symptoms can turn worse. Physiotherapy helps in getting rid of these symptoms.
Hand pain – Hand pain is frequently brought by illness or injury that affects bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments, veins, or connective tissues altogether. Hand pain is one element of joint aggravation (joint pain) which is felt inside the hand.
Wrist pain – Wrist pain is typically brought by injuries or cracks from unexpected wounds. However, wrist pain can also occur from long haul issues such as monotonous pressure, joint inflammation, and carpal passage disorder.
and more areas of body.
It isn’t about which is better; it’s about availability and access. Ideally, everyone in Fort Worth should have unlimited access to personalized healthcare. But we do not live in an ideal world. Online physical therapy bridges those instances where in-person visits are less effective / feasible. Moreover, through online treatment, you get access to the best physiotherapy in Fort Worth, while sitting in your home.
Our physical therapy treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Fort Worth. We cater to people in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
Fort Worth has many good Physiotherapists without a doubt. However, physiotherapists in Fort Worth typically really on in-person meetings and traditional interventions. Each visit to a Physiotherapist typically happens every 2-3 months or more. With the Mantra Physical therapy model – you get to meet your Physio daily. He tracks you daily & guides you whenever or wherever you want. For this reason, the results from the Mantra Care Physiotherapy treatment program turn out to be better for most people.
The cost of physiotherapy treatment in Fort Worth can vary depending on the type of therapy and the length of the session. Generally, an initial evaluation with a physical therapist will range from $75 – $200. Subsequent visits may cost between $50 to $150 per visit, depending on the complexity and duration of the appointment.
Take a free physiotherapy assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our team of professional physiotherapists can help you determine the best course of action to reach your goals. Our personalized treatments, including manual therapy and exercise therapy, will help improve mobility and reduce pain, improving overall quality of life. Contact us today to schedule an assessment and start feeling better!