Book online consultation with top dietitians in Houston
Nutrition Counseling in Houston
Nutrition counseling in Houston is an integral part of health and wellness. Nutrition counseling can help individuals develop a plan to meet their nutrition and health goals. Nutrition counselors work with clients to identify their specific needs, create tailored meal plans, and provide support for long-term success.
Nutrition counselors also offer education about various nutrition topics, such as food label reading, portion control, and food safety. Nutrition counseling can help individuals make decisions that will lead to a healthier lifestyle. Nutrition counselors in Houston are available to help those looking for guidance and support on their journey to better health.
Nutrition counseling in Houston can be a great way to get the support needed to make positive lifestyle changes. Those looking for nutrition counseling should seek out an experienced and qualified counselor who has expertise in the areas they need help with. Nutrition counselors offer one-on-one consultations, as well as group sessions for those interested in learning more about nutrition.
How can our Dietitian in Houston help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Houston for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Houston
Our nutritionists in Houston create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Houston
- Dr. Angie Sadeghi: Dr. Angie Sadeghi is one of the top nutritionists in Houston, and she specializes in helping people make lifestyle changes to improve their health through nutrition counseling, holistic healing, and functional medicine. She has a Doctorate degree in Clinical Nutrition and over 20 years of experience in the field.
- Dr. Anita Jacobson: Dr. Anita Jacobson is an experienced nutritionist who is passionate about helping her clients achieve optimal health and wellness through personalized nutrition plans that are tailored to their individual needs. She has been a certified nutrion specialist since 2000 and also holds a Doctor of Science degree in Human Nutrition.
- Dr. Melissa Halas-Liang: Dr. Melissa Halas-Liang is a board certified nutrition specialist with over 20 years of experience helping people reach their health goals through evidence-based nutritional counseling and lifestyle modifications. She has a Doctorate degree in Nutrition Science from Texas A&M University, and she also holds several certifications from the American Dietetic Association.
- Dr. Marissa Petrucci: Dr. Marissa Petrucci is a board certified nutritionist who provides personalized nutritional counseling for health and wellness needs. She has a Master’s Degree in Human Nutrition, and she specializes in helping people create nutrition programs to meet their individual goals.
- Dr. Kelly Jones: Dr. Kelly Jones is a nutritionist with over 10 years of experience in providing nutritional counseling for weight loss, medical conditions, and overall wellness needs. She holds a Doctorate Degree in Clinical Nutrition from the University of Houston and specializes in creating individualized nutrition plans for her clients.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Houston
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Houston.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Houston available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Houston. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Houston & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had the pleasure of working with MantraCare in Houston for nutrition counseling. I was impressed by their professionalism, knowledge and expertise. They took the time to thoroughly assess my current dietary habits and lifestyle before customizing a meal plan that best fit my needs. The meal plan was easy to follow, provided variety and taught me how to make healthier choices. The nutrition counselors also provided valuable insight into how to make sustainable lifestyle changes to achieve my goals. I felt well informed and supported throughout the entire process. With their help, I was able to reach all of my goals in no time! I highly recommend MantraCare for anyone looking for a reliable nutrition counseling service. They are a great resource for education and guidance, and I’m so glad I chose them to help me on my journey!“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Houston will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Houston will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Houston via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Houston or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Houston would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
In Houston, Nutrition Counseling can cost between $50 and $500 per session. It is important to remember that this price reflects only one hour of counseling time. Additional fees may be associated with additional sessions or consultations.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!