Book online consultation with top dietitians in New York
Nutrition Counseling in New York
Nutrition counseling is a valuable service that can help individuals in New York achieve their health and wellness goals. Nutrition counseling provides education, advice, and support from a trained nutrition professional to help people make positive changes to their eating habits and lifestyle. Nutrition counselors provide personalized plans for each individual based on their specific needs and goals.
Nutrition Counseling can also help individuals identify problems or issues with their current nutrition and eating habits, as well as develop strategies for making positive changes. Nutrition counseling can be beneficial for people who have health concerns, such as diabetes or heart disease, or who want to lose weight. Nutrition counselors are also experienced in helping individuals manage stress and mental health-related issues through diet and lifestyle modifications.
How can our Dietitian in New York help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in New York for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in New York
Our nutritionists in New York create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in New York
- Dr. Nicole Berberian: Dr. Berberian is a board-certified and registered dietitian-nutritionist with over 16 years of experience in the fields of health, nutrition, and wellness. She specializes in individualized nutrition counseling for sports performance, weight management, diabetes, cardiovascular disease prevention, digestive issues, disordered eating, and more.
- Danielle Omar: Danielle is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and certified health coach specializing in helping individuals to reach their nutrition and lifestyle goals through evidence-based guidance with an individualized approach. She offers personalized nutrition plans tailored to each client’s lifestyle, food preferences, and health needs.
- Dr. Edward Tam: Dr. Tam is a Board-Certified Internist and Nutrition Specialist with over 20 years of experience in the fields of nutrition, functional medicine, and lifestyle medicine. He specializes in helping his patients improve their health through individualized diet plans that are designed to reduce inflammation, improve digestion, and increase energy levels.
- Allison Maslan: Allison is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with over 15 years of experience in nutrition, wellness, and lifestyle counseling. She specializes in helping her clients adopt healthier eating habits and make sustainable changes that are tailored to their individual needs.
- Marisa Moore: Marisa is an award-winning Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and certified diabetes educator with over 20 years of experience in the field. She specializes in helping people design personalized, sustainable nutrition plans that are tailored to individual needs and help them reach their health goals.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in New York
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in New York.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in New York available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in New York. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From New York & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been seeing MantraCare in New York for nutrition counseling for the past 6 months. During that time, I have seen a tremendous improvement in my overall health and wellness. The team of knowledgeable and certified professionals at MantraCare has been invaluable in helping me make dietary adjustments to improve my lifestyle. From providing individualized nutrition plans tailored to my goals to offering support when I needed it most, MantraCare was a great resource. I can say with confidence that MantraCare has helped me get on the right path towards better health and wellness. I would highly recommend their nutrition counseling services to anyone looking to make positive changes in their diet and overall lifestyle. Thank you, MantraCare! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in New York will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in New York will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in New York via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in New York or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in New York would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in New York City can cost anywhere from $100-$400 per hour. This price depends on the type of counseling that is required, the location, and the experience of the counselor. In general, most nutrition counseling services include individual consultations, group sessions, and telephone consultations.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!