Book online consultation with top dietitians in San Diego
Nutrition Counseling in San Diego
Nutrition Counseling in San Diego is a key element for health and wellbeing. Nutrition counseling can help people to make the right dietary choices, maintain a healthy lifestyle, overcome food intolerances or allergies, and lead to a healthier overall lifestyle. Nutrition counselors are qualified experts who provide guidance on how to form healthy eating habits, keep up with exercise regimes and make healthier dietary choices.
Nutrition counselors are also trained to provide advice and guidance on how to manage medical conditions, such as diabetes or heart disease, through food and lifestyle choices. Nutrition counseling can be a beneficial part of overall health care management for those who need an extra layer of support to stay healthy.
Nutrition counseling can be beneficial to those who are looking for support in formulating dietary plans, managing medical conditions, or simply striving for healthier eating habits and lifestyles. Nutrition counselors in San Diego are available to provide guidance and advice on how to make healthier choices that lead to improved wellbeing.
How can our Dietitian in San Diego help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in San Diego for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in San Diego
Our nutritionists in San Diego create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in San Diego
- Dr. Tracy Bussoli: Dr. Tracy Bussoli is a certified nutrition specialist and naturopathic doctor specializing in integrative, holistic nutrition. She focuses on helping people reach their health and wellness goals through her individualized approach to personalized nutrition counseling.
- Sarah Koszyk: Sarah Koszyk is an award winning registered dietitian nutritionist in San Diego. She specializes in helping people achieve better health and fitness through healthy eating and exercise. Her specialties include weight management, diabetes care, sports nutrition and cardiovascular health.
- Dr. Jennie Ann Freiman: Dr. Jennie Ann Freiman is a board-certified physician with a practice in San Diego. She specializes in nutrition and lifestyle medicine, helping people reach their health goals through evidence-based nutrition counseling.
- Dr. Daniel Rothfeld: Dr Daniel Rothfeld is a board-certified physician with a practice in San Diego specializing in integrative and preventive medicine, emphasizing nutrition and lifestyle changes. He works to identify the underlying causes of disease and create individualized plans to help people achieve their health goals.
- Dr. Laura Linder: Dr. Laura Linder is a board-certified physician in San Diego focusing on nutrition, lifestyle, physical activity and stress management to promote healthy living and prevent chronic diseases. She provides personalized nutrition counseling to help people reach their health goals.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in San Diego
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in San Diego.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in San Diego available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in San Diego. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From San Diego & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had been struggling with my health for years and was feeling overwhelmed and frustrated. I decided to give MantraCare’s nutrition counseling a try and it has been the best decision of my life! My counselor is incredibly knowledgeable and compassionate, taking the time to understand my unique situation and helping me set realistic goals to improve my overall health. I am now on the path to better nutrition and feeling great! I highly recommend MantraCare for anyone looking for professional nutrition counseling!”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in San Diego will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in San Diego will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in San Diego via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in San Diego or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in San Diego would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling, like any other type of counseling, can range in price depending on the location and specialty of the therapist. In San Diego, some reputable providers charge around $100 per session.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!