Consult online with best Physios
Physiotherapy Treatment in San Diego
Physiotherapy treatments in San Diego can help improve your ability to move and function better. Many patients find that regular physiotherapy treatments can help them recover from injuries or chronic pain, or improve their general mobility. Some common physiotherapy treatments in San Diego include:
- Range of motion exercises: These exercises help improve your range of motion and can be used to treat a variety of conditions, such as neck pain, back pain, or knee pain.
- Taping: Taping is often used to treat sports injuries and can be helpful in relieving pain and improving range of motion
- Manual therapy: Manual therapy is the use of hands-on techniques to help restore movement and function. This type of treatment is often used to treat conditions such as arthritis, plantar fasciitis, or carpal tunnel syndrome.
If you’re looking for a physiotherapy treatment in San Diego that can help you recover from an injury or relieve chronic pain, give us a call today!
Top Physiotherapists in San Diego
- Timothy O’Donnell, MD, FRCPC is a specialist in spine care and sports medicine, Dr. O’Donnell has treated many patients with chronic back and neck pain. He also has experience treating clients with cancer-related nausea and vomiting.
- Janet Moore is a highly experienced physiotherapist who has worked with both adults and children for more than 20 years. Her clinic offers a range of treatments that aim to reduce pain and improve function.
- Lisa Spiegel is another highly experienced therapist who has worked with patients of all ages for more than 15 years. Her clinic specializes in treating injuries and ailments such as back pain, neck pain, and headaches.
- Stephanie Scherer is a certified physiotherapist who has worked with patients of all ages for more than 10 years. Her clinic focuses on providing treatment for various medical conditions such as back pain, neck pain, headache, fatigue, and more.
- Dr. Joe Buchholz has been working as a physio for over 20 years and specializes in treating conditions such as back pain, neck pain, and headaches. His focus on individualized treatment means that he can often resolve symptoms that have been difficult to treat elsewhere.
How it works ?
Sign up for Physiotherapy in San Diego
Complete a simple five-minute online application to check your eligibility for the physiotherapy program in San Diego.
Meet your Physiotherapist (PT)
We will connect you with a Mantra physical therapist in San Diego who will be available to you 24/7 via call or chat
Connect to Physiomantra App
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your physiotherapist to cure your pains. You can also track your progress in the app.
We treat nearly all muscle and joint issues
Not all physical or muscle problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 200+ physical therapist from San Diego & the world cover a range of specialties to meet your needs be it back pain, shoulder pain, or sports injury:
Meet the best online physical therapist in San Diego
10,000+ Happy Customers From San Diego & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have recently had a very positive experience with MantraCare in San Diego for my physiotherapy. I was suffering from back pain and wanted to get it treated as soon as possible. The team at MantraCare were so friendly, attentive and professional throughout the process and made me feel comfortable from the start. The treatments I received were tailored to my individual needs and provided me with the best possible results. The physiotherapist was knowledgeable and explained the whole process clearly, so I knew exactly what was going on at all times.“
2 years on MantraCare
Top Physiotherapists at Mantracare in San Diego
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapy can be defined as a treatment method that focuses on the science of movement. It helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength and motion by addressing the underlying physical issues. It helps treat muscle and joint pains issues.
Physiotherapists are experts at providing physiotherapy in San Diego for:
Elbow pain – Elbow pain can have causes that are not due to fundamental illness. It is associated with several causes including hitting a hard object, injury, putting pressure on the elbow, or attempting any sports activity.
Back pain – A person may experience minor to severe back pain due to several reasons including lifting heavy weight, injury or age. If neglected, the symptoms can turn worse. Physiotherapy helps in getting rid of these symptoms.
Hand pain – Hand pain is frequently brought by illness or injury that affects bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments, veins, or connective tissues altogether. Hand pain is one element of joint aggravation (joint pain) which is felt inside the hand.
Wrist pain – Wrist pain is typically brought by injuries or cracks from unexpected wounds. However, wrist pain can also occur from long haul issues such as monotonous pressure, joint inflammation, and carpal passage disorder.
and more areas of body.
It isn’t about which is better; it’s about availability and access. Ideally, everyone in San Diego should have unlimited access to personalized healthcare. But we do not live in an ideal world. Online physical therapy bridges those instances where in-person visits are less effective / feasible. Moreover, through online treatment, you get access to the best physiotherapy in San Diego, while sitting in your home.
Our physical therapy treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of San Diego. We cater to people in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
San Diego has many good Physiotherapists without a doubt. However, physiotherapists in San Diego typically really on in-person meetings and traditional interventions. Each visit to a Physiotherapist typically happens every 2-3 months or more. With the Mantra Physical therapy model – you get to meet your Physio daily. He tracks you daily & guides you whenever or wherever you want. For this reason, the results from the Mantra Care Physiotherapy treatment program turn out to be better for most people.
The cost of physiotherapy treatment in San Diego can vary greatly depending on the type and severity of the injury being treated. Generally speaking, a standard initial appointment with a physiotherapist is likely to cost between $100 and $150, while follow-up sessions may be slightly lower.
Take a free physiotherapy assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our team of professional physiotherapists can help you determine the best course of action to reach your goals. Our personalized treatments, including manual therapy and exercise therapy, will help improve mobility and reduce pain, improving overall quality of life. Contact us today to schedule an assessment and start feeling better!