Consult online with best Physios
Physiotherapy Treatment in San Jose
Physiotherapy is a treatment that uses physical exercises and/or manipulation to help improve the symptoms of various medical conditions. Physiotherapy can be used to treat a variety of issues, including: back pain, arthritis, neck pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, and musculoskeletal injuries. Physiotherapy can be used to treat a wide variety of medical issues. Treatment options may include:
- Back Pain: physiotherapy may help to relieve back pain by improving the flexibility of the spine and relieving tension on the spinal cord. Physical exercises may also be prescribed to help strengthen the back muscles.
- Arthritis: physiotherapy may help to reduce inflammation and pain associated with arthritis by improving joint mobility and strength. Physical exercises may also be prescribed to improve joint function
- Neck Pain: physiotherapy may help to reduce or relieve neck pain by increasing range of motion and strength in the neck muscles. Physical exercises may also be prescribed to improve posture and reduce pressure on the spine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: physiotherapy may help to relieve symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome by improving blood circulation in the hands and arms. Physical exercises may also be prescribed to increase hand strength and dexterity
- Musculoskeletal Injuries: physiotherapy can help to restore function and mobility lost due to a musculoskeletal injury. Physical exercises may be prescribed to improve joint range of motion, strength, and stability.
Top Physiotherapists in San Jose
- Dr. Deborah Rovner is a highly experienced and well-known physio therapist who has worked with athletes, seniors, and people with chronic pain for over 20 years. She offers personalized treatment plans, and her clinic is conveniently located in downtown San Jose.
- Rebecca Selvin is a certified trainer specializing in post-rehabilitation fitness programming for injured athletes. She provides individualized training plans for people ranging from beginner to elite level athletes and offers a variety of classes that can include yoga or Pilates sessions as well as strength training or cardiovascular workouts.
- Dr. Tracey Wexler has over 20 years of experience helping people regain their health and fitness. Her clinic specializes in sports medicine and joint reconstruction, but she also offers treatments for general pain and injury.
- Dr. Tom Barnett has been practicing since 1985, and his focus is on manual therapy (which includes massage, manipulation, and stretching). His clinic offers treatments for a variety of injuries, including arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, torn ligaments, etc.
- Cathy Ramsey, PT, DPT is a highly qualified physical therapist who has worked extensively with athletes and chronic pain patients. She has an impressive background in both sports medicine and orthopedics, making her an excellent choice for anyone seeking comprehensive care.
How it works ?
Sign up for Physiotherapy in San Jose
Complete a simple five-minute online application to check your eligibility for the physiotherapy program in San Jose.
Meet your Physiotherapist (PT)
We will connect you with a Mantra physical therapist in San Jose who will be available to you 24/7 via call or chat
Connect to Physiomantra App
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your physiotherapist to cure your pains. You can also track your progress in the app.
We treat nearly all muscle and joint issues
Not all physical or muscle problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 200+ physical therapist from San Jose & the world cover a range of specialties to meet your needs be it back pain, shoulder pain, or sports injury:
Meet the best online physical therapist in San Jose
10,000+ Happy Customers From San Jose & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been receiving Physiotherapy treatment from MantraCare in San Jose for the past six months, and it has truly been life-changing. The staff is incredibly kind and attentive to my needs, ensuring that I am well taken care of during each session. Their approach to treatment is one of holistic healing, looking not just at the physical aspect of the issue, but also at the emotional and mental aspects too. The results from their treatment have been amazing.”
2 years on MantraCare
Top Physiotherapists at Mantracare in San Jose
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapy can be defined as a treatment method that focuses on the science of movement. It helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength and motion by addressing the underlying physical issues. It helps treat muscle and joint pains issues.
Physiotherapists are experts at providing physiotherapy in San Jose for:
Elbow pain – Elbow pain can have causes that are not due to fundamental illness. It is associated with several causes including hitting a hard object, injury, putting pressure on the elbow, or attempting any sports activity.
Back pain – A person may experience minor to severe back pain due to several reasons including lifting heavy weight, injury or age. If neglected, the symptoms can turn worse. Physiotherapy helps in getting rid of these symptoms.
Hand pain – Hand pain is frequently brought by illness or injury that affects bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments, veins, or connective tissues altogether. Hand pain is one element of joint aggravation (joint pain) which is felt inside the hand.
Wrist pain – Wrist pain is typically brought by injuries or cracks from unexpected wounds. However, wrist pain can also occur from long haul issues such as monotonous pressure, joint inflammation, and carpal passage disorder.
and more areas of body.
It isn’t about which is better; it’s about availability and access. Ideally, everyone in San Jose should have unlimited access to personalized healthcare. But we do not live in an ideal world. Online physical therapy bridges those instances where in-person visits are less effective / feasible. Moreover, through online treatment, you get access to the best physiotherapy in San Jose, while sitting in your home.
Our physical therapy treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of San Jose. We cater to people in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
San Jose has many good Physiotherapists without a doubt. However, physiotherapists in San Jose typically really on in-person meetings and traditional interventions. Each visit to a Physiotherapist typically happens every 2-3 months or more. With the Mantra Physical therapy model – you get to meet your Physio daily. He tracks you daily & guides you whenever or wherever you want. For this reason, the results from the Mantra Care Physiotherapy treatment program turn out to be better for most people.
The cost of Physiotherapy Treatment in San Jose varies widely depending on the type and duration of treatment. Generally, the average cost for an initial evaluation ranges from $150 to $200.
Take a free physiotherapy assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our team of professional physiotherapists can help you determine the best course of action to reach your goals. Our personalized treatments, including manual therapy and exercise therapy, will help improve mobility and reduce pain, improving overall quality of life. Contact us today to schedule an assessment and start feeling better!