Book online consultation with top dietitians in Washington
Nutrition Counseling in Washington
Nutrition counseling is a key component of the health care system in Washington. It provides individuals with information and resources to help them make healthier dietary choices and better manage their overall nutrition. Nutrition counselors are knowledgeable professionals who specialize in providing assistance to those seeking nutritional guidance, education, and support.
Nutrition counseling services can help individuals develop meal plans, understand food labels, and learn how to make informed food decisions. Nutrition counseling can also provide guidance on dietary restrictions, such as those related to allergies or religious beliefs. Nutrition counselors may work with individuals, families, and communities to help promote good nutrition habits and prevent chronic illness. Nutrition counseling is an essential part of a comprehensive health care plan that helps individuals live their best lives.
How can our Dietitian in Washington help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Washington for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Washington
Our nutritionists in Washington create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Washington
- Dr. Elizabeth Yarnell: Dr. Yarnell is a nationally known nutritionist and author of the book “Gloriously Gluten-Free” who specializes in helping people make practical dietary changes to improve their health and well-being. She has a Master of Science degree in Clinical Nutrition from Bastyr University and is a Registered Dietitian, Certified Nutrition Specialist and Fellow of the American College of Nutrition. She has been practicing for more than two decades in Washington and sees clients both virtually and in-person.
- Kristin Kirkpatrick: Kristin is a registered dietitian nutritionist, certified exercise physiologist, wellness coach and author of the book “Reinvent Your Metabolism.” She has over 15 years of experience in nutrition, physical activity and health promotion. Kristin is also an experienced media spokesperson on topics related to nutrition, exercise and overall wellness.
- Dr. Robyn Chausse: Dr. Chausse is the founder of the Seattle-based Nutrition & Functional Medicine practice. She is board certified in clinical nutrition, a Fellow with the American College of Nutrition, and an American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine practitioner. Her philosophy is to use evidence-based nutritional therapies to restore optimal health.
- Sharon Palmer: Sharon is a Registered Dietitian, certified nutritionist and author of the book “The Plant-Powered Diet.” She is an expert on plant-based nutrition and sustainable agriculture. She has received numerous awards for her work in health education, including being named one of the Top 10 Nutrition Experts by Today’s Dietitian magazine and one of the Top 25 Inspiring Dietitians of the Year by Mastering Diabetes.
- Dr. John Zimmer: Dr. Zimmer is a clinical nutritionist and functional medicine practitioner who focuses on helping people find the root cause of their health issues through dietary, lifestyle and supplement changes. He has been practicing in Washington for over 20 years and he is passionate about helping people understand how their diet can affect their overall health.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Washington
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Washington.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Washington available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Washington. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Washington & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had been struggling with my nutrition for a long time and it was starting to take a toll on my health. I heard about MantraCare from a friend and decided to give them a try. I am so glad that I did! With their nutrition counseling, I was able to learn how different foods affect my body and create a balanced meal plan that was tailored to my individual needs. They also helped me develop healthier habits and strategies for making improvements to my lifestyle. I am so thankful for the knowledge and guidance that MantraCare provided, as it has truly changed my life for the better. If you are looking for someone to help you reach your nutrition goals, I highly recommend MantraCare!“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Washington will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Washington will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Washington via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Washington or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Washington would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Costs for individual sessions can range from $50 to $200, while group sessions can cost around $100 per person. Some nutrition counselors may also offer flexible hours and weekend appointments.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!