Consult online with best Physios
Physiotherapy Treatment in Venezuela
Physiotherapy is a treatment that uses physical exercises to improve symptoms of conditions such as back pain, neck pain, headaches, and arthritis. In Venezuela, physiotherapy is often used to treat chronic conditions. There are many physiotherapists in Venezuela, and they offer a variety of treatments. Some physiotherapists use traditional methods, such as massage and stretching. Others use more modern techniques, such as ultrasound therapy and laser treatment. Physiotherapy is often used in combination with other treatments, such as medications or surgery. Physiotherapy can help improve the symptoms of chronic conditions and make them less severe.
Top Physiotherapists in Venezuela
- Dr. Viviana Guerrero is a highly respected physiotherapist who has worked extensively in the area of sports rehabilitation. She has a special focus on treating athletes who have suffered an injury or have been dealing with chronic pain. Her clinic is located in Caracas, and she is available to provide consultation and treatment for patients from all over North Venezuela.
- Dr. Angelina Ruiz is another highly skilled physiotherapist who has experience working with a wide range of patients. She specializes in treating conditions like back pain, arthritis, and migraines, among others. Her clinic is located in Maracaibo, and she offers treatment for both individuals and businesses.
- Dr. Josefina Gonzalez is a well-known physiotherapist who has dedicated her life to helping her patients recover from injuries and diseases. She has years of experience working with both children and adults, and she offers comprehensive care for those suffering from chronic pain or injuries. Her clinic is located in Valencia, and she is available to treat patients from all over North Venezuela.
- Dr. Julio Cesar Mendoza is a renowned physio who has worked for many years in the area. He specializes in sports rehabilitation and has a wealth of experience to offer his patients.
- Dr. Jorge Pérez-Pouso is an internationally renowned physiologist and sports medicine specialist who has worked with several high-profile athletes, including Olympic gold medalist Maria Isabel Martínez and NBA player Manu Ginóbili.
How it works ?
Sign up for Physiotherapy in Venezuela
Complete a simple five-minute online application to check your eligibility for the physiotherapy program in Venezuela.
Meet your Physiotherapist (PT)
We will connect you with a Mantra physical therapist in Venezuela who will be available to you 24/7 via call or chat
Connect to Physiomantra App
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your physiotherapist to cure your pains. You can also track your progress in the app.
We treat nearly all muscle and joint issues
Not all physical or muscle problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 200+ physical therapist from Venezuela & the world cover a range of specialties to meet your needs be it back pain, shoulder pain, or sports injury:
Meet the best online physical therapist in Venezuela
10,000+ Happy Customers From Venezuela & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am so thankful for the amazing physiotherapy treatment I received from MantraCare in Venezuela. Before the treatment, I was experiencing persistent pain in my joints and back that made everyday activities difficult to manage. But after just a few sessions with the experienced physio team at MantraCare, I am now feeling much better and back to enjoying life without pain.”
2 years on MantraCare
Top Physiotherapists at Mantracare in Venezuela
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapy can be defined as a treatment method that focuses on the science of movement. It helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength and motion by addressing the underlying physical issues. It helps treat muscle and joint pains issues.
Physiotherapists are experts at providing physiotherapy in Venezuela for:
Elbow pain – Elbow pain can have causes that are not due to fundamental illness. It is associated with several causes including hitting a hard object, injury, putting pressure on the elbow, or attempting any sports activity.
Back pain – A person may experience minor to severe back pain due to several reasons including lifting heavy weight, injury or age. If neglected, the symptoms can turn worse. Physiotherapy helps in getting rid of these symptoms.
Hand pain – Hand pain is frequently brought by illness or injury that affects bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments, veins, or connective tissues altogether. Hand pain is one element of joint aggravation (joint pain) which is felt inside the hand.
Wrist pain – Wrist pain is typically brought by injuries or cracks from unexpected wounds. However, wrist pain can also occur from long haul issues such as monotonous pressure, joint inflammation, and carpal passage disorder.
and more areas of body.
It isn’t about which is better; it’s about availability and access. Ideally, everyone in Venezuela should have unlimited access to personalized healthcare. But we do not live in an ideal world. Online physical therapy bridges those instances where in-person visits are less effective / feasible. Moreover, through online treatment, you get access to the best physiotherapy in Venezuela, while sitting in your home.
Our physical therapy treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Venezuela. We cater to people in Isla Ratón, La Esmeralda, Maroa, Puerto Ayacucho, San Carlos de Río Negro, San Fernando de Atabapo, San Juan de Manapiare, Anaco, Aragua de Barcelona, Barcelona, Caigua, Cantaura, Clarines, El Chaparro, El Tigre, Guanta, Lechería, Mapire, Onoto, Pariguán.
Venezuela has many good Physiotherapists without a doubt. However, physiotherapists in Venezuela typically really on in-person meetings and traditional interventions. Each visit to a Physiotherapist typically happens every 2-3 months or more. With the Mantra Physical therapy model – you get to meet your Physio daily. He tracks you daily & guides you whenever or wherever you want. For this reason, the results from the Mantra Care Physiotherapy treatment program turn out to be better for most people.
Take a free physiotherapy assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our team of professional physiotherapists can help you determine the best course of action to reach your goals. Our personalized treatments, including manual therapy and exercise therapy, will help improve mobility and reduce pain, improving overall quality of life. Contact us today to schedule an assessment and start feeling better!