Book online consultation with top dietitians in Yemen
Nutrition Counseling in Yemen
The prevalence of obesity and other chronic diseases in Yemen is alarming. The country has one of the highest rates of diabetes in the world, and an estimated 60% of the population is overweight or obese. Lack of access to proper nutrition, exacerbated by poverty and conflict, is a leading contributor to these health problems.
Nutrition counseling can help people living in Yemen improve their diets and health. Counseling can focus on improving food security, increasing access to healthy foods, and educating people about the importance of a balanced diet. Nutrition counseling can also provide guidance on weight loss programs and physical activity interventions.
Behavioral interventions such as nutritional counseling can play an important role in helping people lose weight and prevent chronic diseases. However, behavioral interventions alone cannot solve all the problems faced by people living in Yemen. Increased access to healthy foods, improved transportation networks, and stronger public health policies are also necessary for combating obesity and chronic diseases in Yemen.
How can our Dietitian in Yemen help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Yemen for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Yemen
Our nutritionists in Yemen create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Yemen
- Dr. Khalid AlShahri: Dr. Khalid AlShahri is a leading Nutritionist in Yemen, specializing in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition Education for the prevention and management of chronic diseases such as diabetes and obesity. He has a PhD in Nutrition from Zayed University, UAE, and has served as an expert nutritionist in several hospitals and health centers in Yemen.
- Dr. Zuhair Al-Hamdi: Dr. Zuhair Al-Hamdi is a Nutritionist with more than 15 years of experience, specializing in Nutrition Education and Nutrition Counseling for the prevention and management of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease and obesity. He has a Master of Nutrition from the American University of Beirut, Lebanon and a Bachelor of Nutrition from Sana’a University, Yemen.
- Dr. Rana Al-Hajjari: Dr. Rana Al-Hajjari is a Nutritionist with over 10 years of experience in Nutrition Counseling as well as Nutrition Education for the prevention and management of chronic diseases such as diabetes and obesity. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition from Sana’a University, Yemen and is currently working at Al-Salam Hospital in Yemen.
- Dr. Ali Al-Mosawi: Dr. Ali Al-Mosawi is a Nutritionist with more than 10 years of experience in Nutrition Education and Nutrition Counseling. He has a Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition from Sana’a University, Yemen and is currently working at King Fahd Hospital in Yemen.
- Dr. Eid Al-Mansour: Dr. Eid Al-Mansour is a Nutritionist with over 15 years of experience specializing in Nutrition Education and Nutrition Counseling for the prevention and management of chronic diseases. He has a Master’s degree in Nutrition from Sana’a University, Yemen and is currently working at King Fahd Hospital in Yemen. He is an expert in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition Education, with a special focus on diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular disease and other related health issues. He is highly respected in Yemen for his work in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition Education.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Yemen
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Yemen.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Yemen available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Yemen. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Yemen & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had the pleasure of working with MantraCare for nutrition counseling. I was looking for guidance on how to improve my lifestyle and diet, which is essential for maintaining a healthy weight. I found the team at MantraCare to be knowledgeable, professional and dedicated to helping me reach my goals. They provided me with comprehensive information about proper nutrition, including advice on portion sizes and meal planning. They also provided me with detailed instructions on how to track my progress and monitor my diet over time. I am so thankful for the support that I received from MantraCare. Their nutrition counseling has been incredibly helpful in helping me make positive lifestyle changes that have improved my overall health and well-being. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for guidance on proper nutrition and lifestyle habits. Thanks again, MantraCare! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Yemen will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Yemen will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Yemen via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Yemen or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Yemen would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it will depend on the specific needs of the individual or family being counseled, as well as the location where the counseling takes place. However, one estimate suggests that a full nutrition counseling session could cost between $180 and $240.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!