Book online consultation with top dietitians in Zambia
Nutrition Counseling in Zambia
Zambia is a country with a population of over 16 million people. With such a large population, there is an abundance of different dietary options. However, not all of these options are healthy. In fact, many Zambians have unhealthy diets that lead to obesity and other chronic diseases.
To combat this problem, Zambian authorities have put in place a number of programs to promote healthy eating. These programs include nutrition counseling for schoolchildren and the elderly, food labeling and education initiatives, and subsidies for healthier foods.
Nutrition counseling in Zambia provides individuals with the knowledge and tools necessary to make healthy decisions about their food. This counseling can help people to understand the importance of a balanced diet and the effects that poor eating habits have on their health.
How can our Dietitian in Zambia help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Zambia for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Zambia
Our nutritionists in Zambia create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Zambia
- Dr. Taina Tembo – Specialises in Nutrition Counseling and is known for her comprehensive approach to nutrition and health care. She provides individualised nutritional advice based on evidence-based research, taking into account lifestyle factors and medical history.
- Dr. Nalikwanda Chitekwe – Nutritionist and dietitian with extensive experience in Nutrition Counseling for individuals and businesses. She focusses on helping her clients make healthy food choices, develop balanced diets, and maintain good health through nutrition intervention.
- Dr. Chileshe Mutale – Nutritionist and researcher with a specialty in Nutrition Counseling and clinical nutrition. She helps her clients to assess their diets and develop plans for healthier eating.
- Dr. Mwika Chomba – Nutrition Counselor with a passion for promoting health and wellness through Nutrition Counseling. She provides customized nutrition advice to meet individual needs, as well as nutritional education programs for businesses and organizations.
- Dr. Linda Kaluba – Nutritionist and consultant with an emphasis on Nutrition Counseling for weight loss, eating disorders, obesity, diabetes, heart disease and other conditions. She takes a holistic approach to nutrition and offers nutritional support for clients of all ages.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Zambia
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Zambia.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Zambia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Zambia. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Zambia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was referred to MantraCare for nutrition counseling and I’m so thankful that I took the plunge! The counselors are extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and have an obvious passion for helping their clients. They provided valuable information on healthy eating habits, nutrient-rich foods, meal planning, and more. I am now able to make healthier choices when it comes to my diet and I am so grateful for their support and guidance. I would highly recommend MantraCare’s nutrition counseling services to anyone looking to improve their health and lifestyle! Thank you!”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Zambia will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Zambia will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Zambia via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Zambia or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Zambia would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the cost of nutrition counseling will vary depending on the region and provider. However, a general ballpark figure for Nutrition Counseling in Zambia would be between US$200 and US$500 per hour.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!