Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Lebanon
Weight Loss Program in Lebanon
Lebanon is a country known for its Mediterranean climate and lush landscapes. Despite these natural attractions, people in Lebanon are often overweight or obese. In fact, obesity rates in Lebanon are among the highest in the world.There are many reasons why people in Lebanon are overweight or obese. Some of the main reasons include:
- Lack of exercise: People in Lebanon generally don’t get enough exercise.
- Poor diet: Many people in Lebanon don’t eat healthy foods because they’re cost-effective or because they’re not available.
- Smoking: Smoking is a major cause of obesity and other health problems in Lebanon. .
- Social factors: The environment people live in can also play a role in their weight status.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Lebanon?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Lebanon.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Lebanon
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Lebanon.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Lebanon available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Lebanon.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Lebanon
Our nutritionists in Lebanon create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Lebanon
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Lebanon: Beirut, Tripoli, Sidon, Tyre, Baalbek, Nabatieh, Aley, Jounieh, Zahle, Zgharta-Ehden, Byblos, Batroun
10,000+ Happy Customers From Lebanon & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“Ever since I have been using this weight loss program, my life has changed for the better. I eat healthily, exercise more and have lost weight. I feel so much better now.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Lebanon will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Lebanon.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Lebanon will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Lebanon will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Nancy Saadeh, MD, RD is a highly respected physician and nutritionist who has focused her practice on weight loss and healthy eating for over 25 years. She is the founder of The Nancy Saadeh Center for Nutrition and Weight Loss, which offers comprehensive services including personal consultations, group counseling, weight loss programs and more.
- Sania Shaaban is a certified diabetes educator who has been working as a registered dietitian since 1998. She provides specialized care to people with diabetes and other chronic diseases through her private practice and works closely with hospitals and health centers throughout Lebanon.
- Sabrina El Khoury is a registered dietitian who has worked in the field since 2006. She specializes in food allergy management and offers consulting services to individuals and families affected by food allergies.
- Nadine Karam is one of Lebanon’s most experienced and respected dietitians. She has worked at several hospitals and clinics throughout the country, and has also served as the head nutritionist for the Lebanese Armed Forces. Nadine Karam is currently the director of food safety at Saint Joseph Hospital in Beirut.
- Nadine Khoury has worked with celebrities like Hiba Abou Zeid and Tarek El Moussa, and her clients include some of Beirut’s richest families. Her approach to dieting is holistic, and she believes that a balanced diet and regular exercise are crucial for health and happiness.
A weight loss program in Lebanon can cost anywhere from $200 to $800 per month. The cost will depend on the type of program, the length of time you participate, and the number of sessions you have.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.