Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Algeria
In Algeria, the most common treatment for hypertension is medication. There are a variety of different medications that can be used to treat hypertension, and the type of medication that is best for a particular person may vary depending on the severity of their condition and any other health conditions they may have. Some of the most common medications used to treat hypertension in Algeria include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. In some cases, a combination of two or more of these medications may be necessary to effectively control blood pressure. In addition to medication, lifestyle changes such as eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, and getting regular exercise can also help to control blood pressure. quitting smoking is also important for people with hypertension. If lifestyle changes and medication are not enough to control blood pressure, more aggressive treatment options such as surgery may be necessary. However, these options are typically only considered when other treatments have failed and the person has severe hypertension that is causing serious health complications.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Algeria. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Algeria monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Algeria
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Algeria
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Algeria: Algiers, Oran, Constantine, Batna, Djelfa, Setif, Annaba, Sidi bel abbes, Biskra, Tiaret, Tébessa, Chlef, Bejaia, Bordj Bou Arreridj, Bechar, Skikda, Blida, M’Sila, Souk Ahras, The Eulma
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Algeria
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Algeria
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Algeria
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Algeria
- Dr. Abdelfattah Kader – Another highly respected doctor, Dr. Kader is known for his ability to provide effective treatment for hypertension and other heart problems.
- Dr. Abdelkrim Belaid – A specialist in heart surgery, Dr. Belaid has a wealth of experience dealing with hypertension patients and can help you get the best possible care.
- Dr. Hussein Benyamina – Dr. Benyamina is a highly respected hypertension specialist and has been practicing for over 30 years. He is known for his effective treatment methods and has helped many patients suffering from the condition improve their lives significantly.
- Dr. Khalifa Chaouachi – Dr. Chaouachi is another highly skilled hypertension doctor who has years of experience working with patients suffering from high blood pressure. He has a proven track record of helping patients overcome their conditions and improve their quality of life significantly.
- Dr. Fadi Ziane is a renowned hypertension doctor in Algeria. He has been working as a physician for over 20 years and is highly experienced in treating this condition. He has authored several books on hypertension and has appeared on various television programs discussing the topic.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Algeria & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am finally able to control my hypertension. I have tried a few other pills, but they didn’t work. I’m so grateful for MantraCare and their anti-hypertension treatment.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Algeria.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Algeria that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Algeria will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Algeria helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
High blood pressure is a major risk factor for heart disease, stroke, and renal failure. There are many treatment options available, but the cost can vary significantly depending on the location. In Algeria, hypertension treatment can cost as much as $2,000 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!