Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Argentina
Weight Loss Program in Argentina
There are a number of weight loss programs available in Argentina, ranging from healthy and affordable options to more expensive but more comprehensive programs. While there is no one-size-fits-all approach to weight loss, most programs emphasize a combination of diet and exercise. Many people in Argentina are overweight or obese because of the high amount of food that is available and the lack of physical activity.
A healthy diet is important for weight loss in Argentina, as is making sure that you are getting enough exercise. Some popular ways to get active include walking, biking, swimming, and playing sports. If you are looking for a comprehensive weight loss program that is tailored to your specific needs, consider enrolling in a program at a health club or spa. These programs typically include a wide range of classes and activities designed to help you lose weight and improve your overall health.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Argentina?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Argentina.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Argentina
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Argentina.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Argentina available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Argentina.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Argentina
Our nutritionists in Argentina create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Argentina
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Argentina: Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Rosario, La Plata, Mar del Plata, San Miguel de Tucumán, Salta, Santa Fe de la Vera Cruz, Vicente López, Corrientes, Pilar, Bahía Blanca, Resistencia, Posadas, San Salvador de Jujuy, Santiago del Estero, Paraná
10,000+ Happy Customers From Argentina & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been struggling with my weight for several years and I tried the Weight loss program treatment by MantraCare.The results have been amazing. I managed to lose over 20 pounds in a few months, and even more importantly, I have learnt about myself, how I consume food and why it is important to do sports.MantraCare was a very pleasant experience.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Argentina will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Argentina.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Argentina will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Argentina will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Dawn Sutcliffe is a well-known dietitian who has worked with celebrities and athletes around the world. She is a leader in sustainable eating and has written numerous books on the topic. Dawn is based in Buenos Aires, but she also offers remote services.
- Alessandra Torres is another well-known dietitian who focuses on weight loss and maintaining a healthy weight. Her clients have included celebrities, models, and business owners. Alessandra offers consultations as well as online programs.
- Marcela Villalba is a registered dietitian who specializes in working with children and pregnant women. She provides comprehensive care for her patients, including medical nutrition therapy, physical activity counseling, and more. Marcela also offers online resources for her patients.
- Lidia Castillo is a prominent dietitian and health advocate who has worked with numerous government organizations and NGOs in Argentina. She is also the founder and president of La Clinica Dietética, one of the country’s leading nutrition clinics.
- Rosana Fernández is a registered dietitian and associate professor at the University of Buenos Aires’ School of Medicine. She specializes in pediatric nutrition and has authored several books on child health topics.
A weight loss program in Argentina can cost anywhere from $300 to $2000 depending on the length of the program and the type of services included.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements