Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Bahrain
Weight Loss Program in Bahrain
If you are looking to lose weight, Bahrain may be a great place to start. While the climate may not be as conducive to weight loss as some other places, there are many ways to achieve it here. One approach is to make healthy eating a priority. The food in Bahrain is generally high in calories and fat, which can make it difficult to lose weight. If you are able to stick to a diet that consists mainly of fruits and vegetables, you will likely see results.
Another way to lose weight in Bahrain is to exercise regularly. While there are few opportunities for physical activity outside of work or errands, cycling or walking can still be an effective way to shed pounds. And if you can find a gym or sports center near your home, that will be even better. Whatever approach you choose, make sure to give your body time to adjust. With a little patience and effort, you can achieve your weight loss goals in Bahrain.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Bahrain?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Bahrain.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Bahrain
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Bahrain.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Bahrain available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Bahrain.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Bahrain
Our nutritionists in Bahrain create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Bahrain
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Bahrain: Manama, Riffa, Muharraq, Hamad Town, A’ali, Isa Town, Sitra, Budaiya, Jidhafs, Al-Malikiyah
10,000+ Happy Customers From Bahrain & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been a customer at MantraCare for about three years and I have lost over 100 pounds. This program helped me get my life back on track, and for that I am very grateful.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Bahrain will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Bahrain.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Bahrain will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Bahrain will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Dr. Nazneen Malik is a highly respected dietitian and nutritionist who has worked with many famous athletes and celebrities. She is currently the head of the sports nutrition department at the American University of Bahrain. She has authored several books on diet and health, and her work has been published in major medical journals.
- Dr. Ghada Abou El-Haj is one of the most experienced dietitians in Bahrain. She has worked as a doctor and a dietitian for more than 20 years, and she has helped countless people to improve their health by changing their diets.
She is the founder and director of the Nutritional Health Centre, which is one of the country’s leading providers of nutritional counseling services.
- Karen Freeman is a registered dietitian and certified fitness specialist who has worked with clients ranging from beginner athletes to elite athletes. She specializes in working with people with diabetes, obesity, and other chronic diseases.
- Rajeshwari Srinivasan is a registered dietitian who has experience working with patients from all walks of life. She specializes in helping people lose weight and improve their overall health through dietary advice and physical activity recommendations.
- Cheryl Gaudet is a registered dietitian who has worked with patients of all ages for more than 20 years. She specializes in helping people manage their weight, cholesterol levels, and blood sugar levels through a balanced diet and regular exercise.
The cost of a weight loss program in Bahrain will vary depending on the length of the program, the type of program, and the number of sessions. The average cost for a 12-week program is $200. This includes weekly sessions with a nutritionist, personal trainer, and group support.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements