Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Bahrain
There are many different treatments for hypertension, or high blood pressure, available in Bahrain. While some people may need to take medication to control their blood pressure, others may be able to manage it through lifestyle changes. Some lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure include eating a healthy diet, exercising regularly, and reducing stress. If you smoke, quitting smoking is also an important step in managing hypertension. If lifestyle changes alone are not enough to control your blood pressure, your doctor may prescribe medication. There are many different types of blood pressure medications available, so your doctor will work with you to find the best option for you. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your doctor to develop a treatment plan that is right for you. With proper treatment, you can manage your blood pressure and reduce your risk of developing serious health problems.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Bahrain. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Bahrain monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Bahrain
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Bahrain
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Bahrain: Manama, Muharraq, Hamad Town, Riffa, Isa Town
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Bahrain
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Bahrain
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Bahrain
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Bahrain
- Dr. Hasan Al-Saffar is a highly respected hypertension doctor in Bahrain. He has decades of experience treating patients with high blood pressure and is well-known for his expertise in the field. Dr. Hasan Al-Saffar is a member of several professional organizations, including the American Heart Association and the Middle East Hypertension Society. He has published numerous articles on hypertension and has spoken at various conferences on the topic. If you are suffering from high blood pressure, Dr. Hasan Al-Saffar is an excellent choice for your doctor.
- Dr. Mohammed Saeed is another highly respected hypertension doctor in Bahrain. He has been practicing medicine for more than 25 years and has treated thousands of patients with high blood pressure over that time period. Dr. Mohammed Saeed specializes in treating patients with heart disease and related conditions, but he is also well-versed in managing hypertension symptoms.”If you are suffering from high blood pressure, Dr. Mohammed Saeed is an excellent choice for your doctor,” said one patient.
- Dr. Bahgat Abdulnabi is a highly respected hypertension doctor in Bahrain. He has a wealth of experience and knowledge in the field and is known for his expertise in managing hypertension with medication and lifestyle changes.
- Dr. Mohammed Rashed Ahmed is also a highly experienced hypertension specialist in Bahrain. He has worked closely with both private and public hospitals over the years and knows how to provide quality care to his patients.
- Dr. Sayed Abbas Saeed also qualifies as an excellent hypertension doctor in Bahrain due to his extensive experience treating this condition throughout his career as a physician. He possesses vast knowledge of medication options, as well as lifestyle modifications that can be used to manage high blood pressure safely and effectively
10,000+ Happy Customers From Bahrain & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been suffering from hypertension for years and the medications I had been taking made me feel awful. I have heard about MantraCare treatment and it has worked wonders for me. The medication is much more natural and I am feeling much better.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Bahrain.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Bahrain that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Bahrain will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Bahrain helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Hypertension is a heart disease that can lead to strokes and other health problems. In Bahrain, hypertension treatment can cost between BD5,000 and BD10,000 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!