Book online consultation with top dietitians in Burundi
Nutrition Counseling in Burundi
There is a growing need for nutrition counseling in Burundi. In 2012, the national Nutrition Committee estimated that there were over 400,000 adults who needed nutritional counseling. This number continues to grow annually as more and more people gain access to reliable and affordable information on healthy eating habits.
The main obstacle to providing quality nutrition counseling in Burundi is the lack of qualified professionals. The country has only a limited number of registered dietitians, and even fewer who are competent in providing comprehensive nutritional counseling. As a result, many people turn to unqualified practitioners, which can have harmful consequences.
One way to overcome this shortage of resources is to train existing health care providers in nutrition counseling. Unfortunately, few schools offer training in this area, and those that do often have a limited number of graduates each year. In order to increase the availability of quality nutrition counseling services, it is important to create an environment that supports the development of such professionals.
How can our Dietitian in Burundi help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Burundi for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Burundi
Our nutritionists in Burundi create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Burundi
- Dr. Annette Niyonzima: Dr. Annette Niyonzima is a nutritionist and registered dietitian in Bujumbura, Burundi. She has extensive experience as an educator, researcher, and healthcare provider with specialization in public health nutrition and family nutrition. Her focus is on improving maternal and child nutrition, developing food safety and quality standards, and creating sustainable nutrition programs.
- Dr. Fidele Nkurunziza: Dr. Fidele Nkurunziza is a highly experienced nutritionist based in Bujumbura, Burundi. He has a long history of working on public health campaigns, focusing on food security and nutrition for vulnerable populations. He has a deep understanding of the links between nutrition, health and wellbeing, and works to ensure equitable access to quality diets for all Burundians.
- Dr. Sylvestre Niyomwungeri: Dr. Sylvestre Niyomwungeri is an experienced nutritionist and registered dietitian based in Bujumbura, Burundi. He has extensive experience in food security and nutrition assistance programs, particularly related to maternal and child health. His research focuses on the impacts of malnutrition, as well as in developing innovative strategies for improving nutritional outcomes for vulnerable populations.
- Dr. Jean Bizimana: Dr. Jean Bizimana is a nutritionist and registered dietitian based in Bujumbura, Burundi. He has over 20 years of experience developing health interventions to improve maternal and child nutrition, as well as food safety and quality standards. His research focuses on the effectiveness of nutritional interventions, and he has been involved in numerous projects to improve nutrition and food security in Burundi.
- Dr. Jean-Claude Niyoyankana: Dr. Jean-Claude Niyoyankana is a highly experienced nutritionist and registered dietitian in Bujumbura, Burundi. He has extensive experience in public and community health, with particular expertise in nutrition promotion and education, as well as in developing food safety and quality standards. His research focuses on the effectiveness of nutrition interventions, as well as in improving nutritional outcomes for vulnerable populations.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Burundi
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Burundi.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Burundi available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Burundi. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Burundi & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was very pleased with my experience at MantraCare in Burundi. The nutrition counselors were incredibly compassionate, knowledgeable and professional. They took the time to understand my individual needs and gave tailored advice on how to best support my health goals through nutrition. I’ve seen significant improvements in my energy levels and overall wellbeing since beginning the nutrition counseling program. I’m so thankful that MantraCare was recommended to me and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to others! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Burundi will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Burundi will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Burundi via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Burundi or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Burundi would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Burundi can cost anywhere from $100 to $500 per session. Prices may vary depending on the location, duration of the counseling, and type of service provided. Payment is typically made through cash or check.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!