Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Colombia
Weight Loss Program in Colombia
Looking to lose weight in Colombia There are a number of options available, from diet and exercise to medications and surgery. Let’s take a closer look at each option:
- Diet and Exercise: One of the most effective ways to lose weight in Colombia is through diet and exercise. Make sure to eat a balanced and healthy diet, including plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and low-fat proteins. Try to get active every day by walking or biking around town, going for a hike or run in the mountains, or doing some light yoga or Pilates at home.
- Medications and Surgery: If diet and exercise aren’t working for you, consider using medications or surgery to help you lose weight. Medications like lipodrene (Xenical) can help you lose weight by reducing your appetite and helping you burn more calories. Surgery might be an option if you want to reduce your overall body size (for example, if you have obesity or a large waistline). Some surgeries, like bariatric surgery (weight-loss surgery that removes part of your stomach), are very successful in helping people lose weight and improve their health.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Colombia?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Colombia.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Colombia
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Colombia.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Colombia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Colombia.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Colombia
Our nutritionists in Colombia create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Colombia
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Colombia: Bogotá, Medellín, Cali, Barranquilla, Cartagena, Soacha, Cúcuta, Soledad, Bucaramanga, Bello, Villavicencio, Ibagué
10,000+ Happy Customers From Colombia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am so happy I found this weight loss program treatment. I had tried so many other things but nothing seemed to work. This has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I feel so much happier and healthier than before.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Colombia will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Colombia.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Colombia will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Colombia will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Pilar Gomez is one of the most well-known and respected dietitians in Colombia. She has been practicing since 2002 and has worked with many notable clients, including the Colombian president. Gomez has authored several books on nutrition and has testified as an expert witness in court cases related to nutrition.
- Gaby Arevalo is another well-known dietitian in Colombia. She began her career in 2001 and has worked with a variety of patients, from children to the elderly. Arevalo specializes in diabetes management and teaches courses on nutrition at her clinic.
- Karla Mendez is a highly skilled dietitian who has worked with patients from all walks of life. Mendez began her career in 1999 and has since focused on helping people with weight issues, as well as those suffering from chronic illnesses such as diabetes or heart disease. She is currently the director of nutrition at Bogota’s Universidad de Medellín Medical School.
- Ana María Espinosa de los Santos is a highly respected nutritionist and expert in healthy eating. She has written extensively on the topic, and has spoken at international conferences on the subject.
- Liliana Martínez is another well-known nutritionist and author, who has worked as a consultant for various multinational companies. Her work focuses on helping people achieve their nutritional goals through diet and exercise.
A weight loss program in Colombia can cost anywhere from $200 to $2,000 USD per week. The price will depend on the length of the program, the type of program, and the location.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements