Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Colombia
If you are seeking online therapy in Colombia, there are many qualified therapists available to help you. Online therapy can be very beneficial, as it allows you to receive therapeutic support from the comfort of your own home. There are many different types of online therapy available, and each type of therapy has its own unique benefits. For example, cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you to identify and change negative thought patterns that may be contributing to your distress. Similarly, dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) can teach you skills to help you better cope with difficult emotions and situations. No matter what type of online therapy you choose, you can be sure that you will receive compassionate and professional care from a qualified therapist. Online therapy is a convenient and effective way to receive the support you need to improve your mental health.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Colombia
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Colombia
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Colombia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Colombia to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Colombia from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in USA. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Colombia & the world
“I have found MantraCare to be a quality service with near-perfect customer satisfaction. It is completely upfront about its prices, and they are very accommodating. I have had a great experience with them.”
1 year on MantraCare, Colombia
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Colombia
- Dr. Claudia Garcia is a clinical psychologist who specializes in treating depression and anxiety. She has extensive experience working with both individual and group therapy, and her approach is very holistic and integrative.
- Dr. Maria Fernandez is a psychiatrist who specializes in treating PTSD and OCD. She has years of experience working with both adults and children, and her approach is very compassionate and understanding.
- Dr. Luisa Ramirez is a clinical psychologist who specializes in treating grief and loss. She has worked extensively with both individuals and families, and her approach is very supportive and nurturing.
- Dr. Ana Maria Perez is a clinical psychologist who specializes in treating stress and workplace issues. She has years of experience working with businesses of all sizes, and her approach is very practical and solution-oriented.
- Dr. Carmen Rodriguez is a clinical psychologist who specializes in treating anger management issues. She has worked extensively with both individuals and groups, and her approach is very direct and straightforward.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Colombia can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
In Colombia, online therapy can cost as little as $30 per session. This low cost is due in part to the country’s lower cost of living. Online therapy can be a great option for those who want to receive counseling but cannot afford traditional face-to-face therapy.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Colombia. We are the most affordable ways in Colombia to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.
"*" indicates required fields