Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top doctors
A New Model To Addiction Free Life
Try our app-based or online approach to attain an addiction-free life. Get personalized de-addiction plans for dealing with addiction to drugs.
Consultation with doctors in real-time, wherever or whenever you need it. Get effective de-addiction plans from professional doctors and keep addiction problems at home.
Personalized Treatment Plan
Get a treatment plan directly from your doctor and get recommendations on exercises, diet, meditation plans based on your condition and your preferences.
Affordable & Effective
We believe that the path to sober life should be driven by the need. Our online doctors provide counseling at 90% fewer rates than in-person doctors. Our online de-addiction therapy starts at just $10.
Best De-addiction Clinic In Your PocketNow you can have a personalized therapy plan through your Mantra Care application anywhere and anytime by our professional doctors. You can have consultation, treatment plans at any time round the clock.
How it works
Signup for our De-addiction Program
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the program.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our experts available 24/7 via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician. Track your progress in the app
All About De-addiction: Addiction and De-addiction Plan
Addiction is a chronic disease that changes both your brain and behavior. Drugs change how your nerve cells work by creating new or different chemical reactions in your body. Your mind gradually gets used to these reactions; hence you start depending on drugs for happiness. A drug addict has difficulty controlling his urge to use drugs
De-addiction is the process of eliminating addictive substances from your life. Addiction is the extreme usage of harmful substances and drugs. Quitting is not an easy journey but with determination and perseverance, you may find that there are benefits to quitting. It is even if they don’t immediately become apparent.
Symptoms of Addiction
- Excessive use of drugs and often intense withdrawal symptoms when use is stopped.
- A need to spend a lot of time obtaining and using drugs and recovering from their effects.
- Hiding drugs from others, even friends and family members.
- Neglecting important responsibilities, such as work, school, or family to use the substance.
- Frequent accidents related to substance use.
- Intense cravings for the substance and/or engaging in risky behaviors to obtain it.
Possible Causes of Addiction
These are some possible causes or reasons for addiction;
- Genetics – Some people may be more likely to become addicted than others because addiction is partly defined by genetics. People whose parents or other family members struggle with addiction are much more likely to develop a substance use disorder themselves.
- Personality – A person’s personality can also lead them to have an increased risk of developing an addiction. For example, some people might be more likely to try drugs or alcohol because they are impulsive and like to take risks.
- Environment – A person’s environment can play a role in whether or not they become addicted to certain substances. For example, if people are surrounded by drug users or other bad influences, they might be more likely to start using drugs or alcohol themselves.
- Psychological – Mental health problems such as depression, anxiety, and stress can also lead to substance abuse. People who have experienced trauma in their lives might also have an increased risk of developing an addiction.
Complications of Addiction
These are some of the complications caused by Addiction.
- The first effect of addiction is mental health issues. Many people with addictions suffer from some type of disorder such as depression, anxiety, or ADHD.
- The second effect of addiction is legal problems. When people are suffering from an addiction it can affect their ability to hold steady employment which causes them to fall into poverty and think that they need to steal to support their addiction
- The third effect of addiction is social consequences. Addiction can cause problems with interpersonal relationships and function well socially. Those who suffer from addictions tend not to have strong family or friend ties which causes them to be isolated.
- The fourth effect of addiction is health problems. Chronic use, abuse, and addiction to drugs can lead to a variety of physical complications such as liver disease.
- The fifth effect of addiction is increased health care costs. Chronic substance abuse not only leads to physical complications but it results in higher medical expenditures for the abusing individual as well as society.
- The sixth effect is lost productivity. It has been estimated that substance abusers miss an average of eight workdays per year due to illness or injury compared with only three days missed by non-abusers.
- The seventh effect is death. Drug overdoses are the leading cause of injury death. Individuals who suffer from addictions have a greater chance of dying prematurely than people who do not abuse substances.
De-addiction has many stages, whatever the addiction, whether it’s drugs or cigarettes.
The first step to recover from any type of addiction would be to recognize the problem. This can be difficult for some people because they might feel ashamed or embarrassed about their behavior.
If you have tried to quit before but failed, this time around try different methods to help yourself break free. Whether it’s smoking cessation aids like nicotine patches over counter medications, hypnotherapy or professional psychotherapeutic sessions-you should never give up on your dream of recovery after trying out one thing. Try many things until you find the right fit.
Meet the Best Online Doctor
Doctors at Mantra Care treat your addiction problems through a combination of a healthy diet & exercise. We provide real-time access to a De-addiction Program where members can track their progress, take online consultation from a specialized coach, get de-addiction tips, food charts, and exercise tips all through the Mantra Care app.
Dedicated health coach
Daily support and answers to addiction-related questions are just a message away
Continuous medical supervision
The doctor-led care team monitors your report continuously via the app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Addiction issues
Expert care anywhere, anytime
Mantra Care is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ happy customers from the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I always had addiction issues, right from my teens. The addiction started from alcohol, but gradually it changed to drugs. I started using excessive drugs in my 20s. There came a point when I knew I was a drug addict. Mantra Care helped me a lot in de-addiction. They have excellent doctors and coaches who would guide me. It tracked down my progress and there was a sudden improvement. They have changed my life for good. Thank you Mantra Care for your help.”
Mathew, 2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
The effects of drug abuse on the body are wide-ranging, from drowsy to coma-like sleep. In addition, other effects contribute to chronic health conditions such as addiction and overdose. These effects can be both mental and physical, including those that can lead to death.
Yes, people can die from the effects of certain drugs on the body. The most common causes are accidental overdoses from mixing depressant drugs like alcohol, heroin, and benzodiazepines with other drugs or taking too much. Others cause the heart to stop by affecting its electrical activity. People who inject drugs are also vulnerable to many infections such as HIV/AIDS or hepatitis when sharing needles.
We may not always realize we’re addicted until it has a serious impact on our lives or when someone close to us points it out. But you might notice signs like staying high for long periods, using more than intended with no relief from a drug’s effects, or withdrawal symptoms. These signs of addiction can lead to more serious health conditions such as overdose and more often death of a particular individual.
As opposed to other chronic diseases like diabetes and hypertension, de-addiction or cures for addictions like alcoholism and drug abuse is a very difficult proposition. No single approach appears to be effective for all types of addicts.
It can be termed as a process of withdrawal from drug addiction. The process is very slow and gradual as the body gets rid of its dependency on certain substances or drugs through time i.e. after a detoxification period.
Procedures followed in de-addiction is as follows:
- Psychiatric Treatment
- Prescription of drugs
Initiation to social life through outdoor games and joining clubs for cultural activities.
Following are some advantages of de-addiction:
- Addicts become normal after de-addiction.
- Family life improves considerably.
- Promoting social stability in society at large because the addict becomes a productive member of society after his de-addiction treatment.
- De-addiction gives rise to employment opportunities in families where one or more members have been addicts in previous generations and become alcoholics or drug addicts.
People who want to quit drugs but don’t know how or where to seek help can visit their local library, hospital, or medical center for advice and support. Mantra Care provides a de-addiction program. We have specialized doctors who will help you in your journey.