Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Denmark
In Denmark, the treatment for hypertension (high blood pressure) generally follows the guideline set by the European Society of Hypertension. The first step is usually to encourage lifestyle changes, such as dietary changes, weight loss, and increased physical activity. If lifestyle changes are not enough to lower blood pressure, medication may be prescribed. There are a variety of medications that can be used to treat hypertension, including diuretics, ACE inhibitors, calcium channel blockers, and beta blockers. The type of medication that is prescribed will depend on a variety of factors, including the severity of hypertension, any other medical conditions that are present, and the patient’s preferences. In general, hypertension treatment in Denmark is very effective. The vast majority of patients are able to lower their blood pressure to a healthy level with lifestyle changes and/or medication.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Denmark. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Denmark monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Denmark
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Denmark
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Denmark: Copenhagen, Arhus, Odense, Aalborg, Frederiksberg, Esbjerg, Randers, Kolding, Vejle, Horsens, Hvidovre, Greve, Herning, Roskilde, Silkeborg, Naestved, Ballerup, Charlottenlund, Vanlose, Fredericia.
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Denmark
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Denmark
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Denmark
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Denmark
- Dr. Søren Kjærgaard is a highly respected hypertension specialist who has been practicing medicine for over two decades. He is particularly skilled at treating resistant hypertension cases, and he has a wealth of experience working with different pharmaceuticals and devices to help patients achieve optimal blood pressure control.
- Dr. Henrik Vestergaard is another well-known hypertension doctor in Denmark who has dedicated his life to helping people live healthier lives by managing their blood pressure levels effectively. His clinic offers a host of innovative treatment options, including lifestyle modifications, medication therapy, and surgery.
- Dr. Nicolai Wammen is an experienced internist and specialist in the treatment of high blood pressure who has developed several successful techniques for handling hypertensive patients without resorting to medication or surgery. He actively promotes healthy lifestyle choices and encourages his patients to take active measures to reduce their risk of developing hypertension in the future.
- Dr. Lars Bang is another highly respected hypertension doctor who has been practicing for more than 20 years. He is particularly skilled at providing treatments that focus on lifestyle modifications and medication management.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Denmark & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I cannot believe how much my life has changed since I started using MantraCare. My blood pressure and my health in general is better than it has ever been. Thank you so much.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Denmark.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Denmark that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Denmark will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Denmark helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Over the past few years, there has been an increasing focus on the importance of hypertension treatment in Denmark. In fact, it is now considered a national health priority. This has led to a marked improvement in hypertension management and care, with costs gradually dropping. As with any major medical procedure or treatment, the cost of hypertension treatment can vary depending on the severity of the condition and the specific treatments chosen. However, on average, hypertension treatment in Denmark usually costs between DKK 2,000 and DKK 5,000 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!