Join over 10,000 Dieticians/Nutritionists are earning more with MantraCare!
Interested in joining the world’s top mental and physical health platform? You decide your schedule and how much you want to work, we’ll take care of the client referrals and billing details!
We are currently hiring top Dieticians and Nutritionists.
Fill our online application form to work with the Best Online Counselling Platform.
Why work with Us?
Mantracare can be your main source of income ("full time") or a supplement to your current work.
When you take a full caseload with Mantracare, we help cover health, dental and vision benefits!
Focus on Therapy
No need to worry about costs from acquiring clients, billing, support, or operations.
Work from the comfort of your home, on your own schedule.
Forget about downloading and installing third party software. We’ll provide the tools for you.
Access your clients via video call or chat on a very simple and easy to use Mobile App
Join the Best Online Counselling & Emotional Support Platform
Work as A Professional Psychologist, Get the Certified Training, Intern under Qualified Expert
- Licensed by a State Board to provide therapy (e.g., LCSW, LMFT, LPC, PsyD, or similar credentials).
- Experience in therapy for adults, couples, and/or teens
- Excellent writing skills
- Reliable Internet connection
Note: Therapists are not Mantracare employees, but independent providers.
“Mantra Care is a simple, effective platform that allows me to deliver services effectively. Mantra Care has a huge client base, and worked out as a very good way for me to supplement my practice”
Sal, Therapist 2 years on MantraCare
All about a career in Diet/ Nutrition
Dietitians and nutritionists specialize in the use of food and nutrition to improve health and treat disease. They provide people advice on what foods to consume in order to live a healthy lifestyle or accomplish a certain health objective.
Dietician/Nutritionist Job Responsibilities
Dietitians and nutritionists often perform the following tasks:
- Examine the dietary and health requirements of patients and clients.
- Patients should be counseled on nutrition and good eating habits.
- Develop food and nutrition plans that take into consideration both the preferences of clients and their finances. Evaluate the impact of meal plans and make changes as needed.
- Improve your health by speaking to groups about diet, nutrition, and the link between good eating habits and illness prevention or management.
- Make instructional materials about eating healthy foods.
- Keep up with the latest food and nutritional science research, or contribute to it.
- Keep track of your patients’ progress.
Skills Required for Dietician/Nutritionist
To become a dietician, you must first complete the following steps:
- Class 12th can be completed in any stream (Science with Biology is preferred).
- Obtain a B.Sc./B.A. in Nutrition or a B.Sc. in Food Technology.
- Study for a postgraduate diploma in nutrition or a master’s degree in food and nutrition science.
- 6-month internship and passing the Registered Dietician entrance test (to obtain the Registered Dietician license from the IDA).
How To Become A Registered Dietician?
You will be referred to as a Nutritionist once you have completed your graduate and post-graduation/PG diploma. It is necessary to register as a Registered Dietician with the Indian Dietetic Association in order to be called a dietician.
To become a Registered Dietician, you must pass an admission test administered by the Indian Dietetic Association (IDA). To be qualified for the exam, you must have completed either a Post Graduate Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics or an M.Sc. in Food & Nutrition, followed by a 6-month internship following graduation.
The test is split into two parts. Human Physiology, Biochemistry, Physiologic and Metabolic Changes in Disease, Food Microbiology, and Sanitation, and Hygiene are covered in Paper 1. Human Nutrition and Meal Management, Community Nutrition, Diet Therapy (Theory), Nutrition Education and Dietetic Counseling, and Food Services Management are among the topics covered in Paper 2.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dietitians are licenced and regulated health professionals that evaluate, diagnose, and treat food and nutritional issues in individuals and the general population.
They employ the most current public health and scientific data on food, health, and illness, which they translate into practical recommendations to help individuals make the best lifestyle and dietary choices possible.
Develop a healthy lifestyle tailored to your requirements to help you and your family members reach and maintain a healthy weight. To address sport nutrition demands, work with physically active or serious athletes. By assisting you with specialized, tailored nutrition care programs, you can treat and manage the disease.
Although both dietitians and nutritionists assist clients in determining the ideal diets and foods to fulfill their health needs, their qualifications are distinct. Dietitians are qualified to treat clinical problems in the United States, whereas nutritionists are not necessarily certified.
A student can pursue a B.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietetics followed by an M.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietetics after completing 12th grade to become a nutritionist. Clinical Nutrition, Public Health Nutrition, Food Science and Technology, and Sports Nutrition are the four primary specialist disciplines of nutrition in the M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics program.
- Ability and desire to work with clients remotely using HIPAA-compliant texting and video therapy.
- Mental and emotional illnesses are diagnosed and treated.
- Keep a full-time caseload.
- All clients must be engaged and responded to in a timely manner.
- Complete the essential paperwork as soon as possible.
- Test and support Direct to Employer solutions, including our new digital Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Recognize the therapist’s experience on the platform and develop best practices to improve the therapist’s experience.
- As a member of the Peer Consultation Team, you may help providers grow and improve.
- Mentorship and consultation on a one-on-one and group basis are available to providers.
- New provider training and mentoring
- Assist providers with quality management challenges.
- Participate in biweekly team meetings.
- Keep a record of all services rendered.
- Attend supervisor meetings on a regular basis.
- As needed, attend sessions with the Peer Consultation Team.
- Additional responsibilities as needed
MantraCare is a telebehavioral health care firm aimed at making high-quality behavioral health treatment accessible and cheap to millions of people in need. Through an easy-to-use web and mobile platform, its signature physical therapy and psychiatry offering connects individual users with a network of thousands of certified mental and physical health practitioners. Users can send limitless text, video, photo, and audio messages to their dedicated providers from anywhere, at any time, with MantraCare.
Our mission to help people feel better begins with MantraCare, where we connect and collaborate as a team to improve the world. We make MantraCare a fantastic place to work by hosting fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness rewards, flex PTO, access to MantraCare goods, and competitive benefits. Do you want to make the world a better place? Come join us!
MantraCare operates at the global level, i.e, anywhere across the world. So, feel free to apply irrespective of your job location. We operation in 100+ countries including the USA, India,United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, Canada, Egypt, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Hong Kong, Norway, Belgium, Spain, Poland, Bangladesh, Austria, Cambodia, Ghana, Iraq, Israel, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Romania, Sierra Leone, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, Zimbabwe, Finland, Denmark, Greece, Cameroon, Sweden, Italy, Japan, France, Algeria, Argentina, Botswana, Brazil, Colombia, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Liberia, Malawi, Maldives, Myanmar, Namibia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Tanzania, Uganda, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Zambia,