Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Greece
Weight Loss Program in Greece
Weight loss in Greece can be a challenge. The country has a high rate of obesity, and many people are not aware of the benefits of a healthy diet and exercise. However, there are many ways to lose weight in Greece without having to resort to drastic measures. Here are six tips for weight loss in Greece:1. Start by planning your meals ahead of time. Eating out is a big temptation when trying to lose weight in Greece, but it’s important to keep your meal choices healthy. Make sure to plan ahead and pack your own food with snacks so that you don’t have to rely on restaurants or cafes.2. Exercise regularly. Hitting the gym isn’t always easy when you’re living in a country where there’s little opportunity to workout outdoors. However, gyms offer great incentives such as free memberships and discounts on equipment. Plus, working out will help you burn calories and see results fast.3. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. One of the best ways to lose weight in Greece is by eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. This way, you’ll get vitamins, minerals, and fiber that help you feel fuller longer and stay energized throughout the day.4. Avoid processed foods as much as possible. Junk food is highly addictive and can be very difficult to give up when trying to lose weight in Greece. Stick primarily to whole foods that provide energy without all the added sugar or unhealthy additives.5.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Greece?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Greece.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Greece
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Greece.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Greece available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Greece.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Greece
Our nutritionists in Greece create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Greece
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras
10,000+ Happy Customers From Greece & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I joined MantraCare because I needed to lose a few pounds. I was hesitant at first, but after my first session I could not believe how much better I felt. It was so easy and their support helped me reach my weight loss goals.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Greece will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Greece.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Greece will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Greece will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Emmanouil Stefanakos is a certified specialist in sports nutrition and has lectured on the topic across Europe. He is also the founder of several popular nutrition blogs, including Athlean Life and Healthy Eating Tips for Athletes.
- Katerina Papanikolaou is a well-known naturopath who specialises in working with people affected by food allergies and intolerances. She runs her own private practice in Athens and provides dietary advice to patients through Skype sessions or telephone consultations.
- Dr. Evangelia Tzortzioti, MD, is a medical doctor and specialist in obesity and cardio-metabolic disease who has worked at Athens General Hospital for over 25 years. She is also a member of the Hellenic Association of Cardiology and member of the European Society for Cardiology.
- Ms. Phaedra Fokalou, RD, CDN, is a registered dietitian with more than 20 years’ experience working with patients from all walks of life. She is currently the head nutritionist at Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm and an honorary professor at University College London (UCL).
- Mrs. Mariana Chatziari Della Valle, MS, RDN, CSCS is a registered dietitian and certified sports nutritionist who has worked as a fitness trainer and consultant for over 15 years. In her role as director of sports nutrition services at Areta hospital in Athens, Mrs Della Valle provides consulting services to athletes and general population members looking to improve their overall health and well-being through improved eating habits and regular physical activity.
A weight loss program in Greece can cost anywhere from $3,000 to $10,000. The price of the program will depend on the length of the program, the type of program, and the location.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.