Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Greece
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that can lead to serious health complications if left untreated. treatment for hypertension typically involves lifestyle changes and medications to lower blood pressure. In Greece, there are a number of options for treating hypertension. Lifestyle changes such as eating a healthy diet, getting regular exercise, and avoiding tobacco use can help to lower blood pressure. Medications such as diuretics, ACE inhibitors, and beta blockers can also be effective in treating hypertension. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your doctor to develop a treatment plan that is right for you. With proper treatment, you can lower your blood pressure and reduce your risk of developing serious health problems.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Greece. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Greece monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Greece
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Greece
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki, Patra, Piraeus, Larisa, Peristeri, Irakleion, Kallithea, Acharnes, Kalamaria, Nikaia, Glyfada, Volos, Ilion, Ilioupoli, Keratsini, Khalandrion, Marousi, Zografos, Aigaleo.
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Greece
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Greece
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Greece
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Greece
- Dr. Konstantinos Katsikaris – Dr. Katsikaris is a highly respected hypertension doctor with over 30 years of experience treating patients with this disorder. He is affiliated with several prestigious hospitals throughout Greece, and his clinic is well-equipped to provide top-quality care for patients.
- Dr. Dimitris Papanikolaou – Dr. Papanikolaou is another highly respected hypertension doctor who has worked extensively to improve the treatment of this condition in Greece and around the world. He is affiliated with several renowned medical centers, and his clinic offers comprehensive care for those suffering from high blood pressure problems.
- Dr. Dimitris Papanikolaou is also a highly respected hypertensive doctor in Greece. He works at Athens General Hospital and specializes in using a combination of medications and special techniques to treat high blood pressure patients. His clinic has received positive reviews from many people who have used it, and he is known for his compassionate care toward his patients.
- Dr. Stratos Giannakopoulos is a highly respected pediatric hypertension specialist who has helped thousands of children live healthier lives. He is also the founder and president of the Hellenic Society for Hypertension Research, and he has written several influential papers on the subject.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Greece & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am hypertensive and I just wanted to share that my blood pressure is now normal thanks to MantraCare. They are specialists in hypertension treatment and they have been really helpful throughout this difficult time.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Greece.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Greece that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Greece will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Greece helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
The cost of hypertension treatment in Greece can vary depending on the severity of the condition, insurance coverage, and location. In general, hypertension treatment in Greece costs between €50 and €100 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!