Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Kuwait
Weight Loss Program in Kuwait
Weight loss in Kuwait is a popular and effective way to improve one’s health. There are many weight loss centers in Kuwait, and they offer a variety of programs to help people lose weight. Many of the centers offer group classes, individualized programs, and meal plans to help people reach their goals. It is important to find a center that is right for you, as each has its own approach to weight loss.
Most weight loss centers in Kuwait use a combination of diet and exercise to help people lose weight. They may offer personalized programs and meal plans that will fit into your lifestyle. Some of the centers also offer group classes that allow people to work together towards their goals. There are many different methods that can be used to lose weight in Kuwait. The most important thing is to find a program that is right for you, and then stick with it.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Kuwait?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Kuwait.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Kuwait
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Kuwait.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Kuwait available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Kuwait.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Kuwait
Our nutritionists in Kuwait create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Kuwait
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Kuwait: As Sālimīyah, Şabāḩ as Sālim, Al Farwānīyah, Al Faḩāḩīl, Ar Riqqah, Salwá, Al Manqaf, Ar Rābiyah, Bayān, Al Jahrā’, Al Finţās, Janūb as Surrah, Al Mahbūlah, Ad Dasmah, Ash Shāmīyah, Al Wafrah, Az Zawr, Al Funayţīs
10,000+ Happy Customers From Kuwait & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been using the treatment offered by MantraCare and I am really excited with my progress so far. I have lost more than 20 pounds in just a few weeks. I feel lighter and healthier, and I can tell that my clothes are fitting better. The staff has been great too!”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Kuwait will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Kuwait.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Kuwait will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Kuwait will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Dr. Nada Al-Sayed is a registered dietitian who has worked in both public and private sector hospitals. She is also the founder and director of the Al-Sayed Nutrition Research Centre, which conducts research on diet and nutrition. She is highly respected within the medical community, and her insights on diet are often sought out by those looking to improve their health.
- Nadia Younes is a registered dietitian who has worked as an adviser to several royal families in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. She also teaches at the American University of Beirut, where she specializes in pediatric nutrition. Her credentials speak for themselves – Nadia Younes is an expert on both adult and child nutrition, and her opinions carry a great deal of weight when it comes to dietary advice.
- Dr. Hana Al-Khatib is another highly qualified registered dietitian who works primarily in private practice. She has a wealth of experience working with patients from all walks of life – from athletes to those living with chronic illnesses – and her guidance can be relied upon to provide comprehensive dietary advice. Like most Dietitians mentioned here, Dr Hana Al-Khatib is passionate about helping people achieve optimal health through proper nutritional intake
- Dr. Amal Al-Sadi is a leading nutritionist and dietary consultant with more than 20 years of experience working with patients and families across Kuwait. She has authored several books on healthy eating and has been featured on national television programs discussing healthy living topics.
- Dr. Mona Al-Mutairi is a registered dietitian who has worked in hospitals, clinics, and private practices for over 20 years. She specializes in diabetes management, weight loss, heart disease prevention, and digestive health issues. Her book “The Diabetes Solution” won the prestigious James Beard Foundation Award for Best Nutrition Book in 2012.
A weight loss program in Kuwait can cost anywhere from KD100 to KD1,500 depending on the type of program and the length of time you plan on participating. The average person can expect to lose 1-2 kg per week with a weight loss program.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.