Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Kuwait
In Kuwait, the most common treatment for hypertension is medications. There are a variety of different types of medications used to treat hypertension, and your doctor will work with you to find the best medication or combination of medications for your individual case. Some of the most common medications used to treat hypertension include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, calcium channel blockers, and beta blockers. In addition to medications, making lifestyle changes such as eating a healthy diet, getting regular exercise, and reducing stress can also help to lower blood pressure.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Kuwait. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Kuwait monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Kuwait
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Kuwait
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Kuwait: Al Aḩmadī, Ḩawallī, As Sālimīyah, Şabāḩ as Sālim, Al Farwānīyah, Al Faḩāḩīl, Kuwait City, Ar Rumaythīyah, Ar Riqqah, Salwá, Al Manqaf, Ar Rābiyah, Bayān, Al Jahrā’, Al Finţās, Janūb as Surrah, Al Mahbūlah, Ad Dasmah, Ash Shāmīyah, Al Wafrah
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Kuwait
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Kuwait
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Kuwait
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Kuwait
- Dr. Mamdouh Al-Shamlan is a board-certified cardiologist who specializes in treating hypertension and other cardiovascular diseases. He also offers lifestyle counseling and treatments for heart failure.
- Dr. Faisal Al-Khatib is a specialist in family medicine who treats both hypertension and other cardiovascular conditions such as heart failure and stroke.
- Dr. Bahaa Al-Mutawa is an internist who specializes in diagnosing and treating cardiovascular diseases, including hypertension
- Dr. Mohamad Al-Mulla is an expert on hypertension treatments and has written extensively on the topic. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Hypertension and has worked as a researcher for years. Dr. Al-Mulla practices at The Medical Centre for Cardiology & Hypertension, which is one of the best clinics in Kuwait for treating hypertension.
- Dr. Faris Abdulrahman works at one of Kuwait’s most prestigious hospitals, Bayan General Hospital, where he specializes in treating hypertension and heart conditions. He is also Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Hypertension and has received numerous awards for his work in this area. Drs. Abdulrahman and Al-Mulla are two of the best options if you want to find a specialist who can help you control your blood pressure safely and effectively.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Kuwait & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I’ve been on MantraCare for about six months and my blood pressure is now perfect. I am really happy with the treatment, I feel so much better.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Kuwait.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Kuwait that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Kuwait will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Kuwait helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Hypertension is a common problem, and it can be hard to get the treatment you need. In Kuwait, the average cost for hypertension treatment is around KWD 650 per month. This includes medication and doctor visits. If you need more intensive care, the cost can be higher, and you may also have to pay for accommodation.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!