Join over 10,000 Physiotrainers who are earning more with MantraCare!
Interested in joining the world’s top mental and physical health platform? You decide your schedule and how much you want to work, we’ll take care of the client referrals and billing details!
We are currently hiring top Physio Therapists and fitness trainers.
Fill our online application form to work with the Best Online Counselling Platform.
Why work with Us?
Mantracare can be your main source of income ("full time") or a supplement to your current work.
When you take a full caseload with Mantracare, we help cover health, dental and vision benefits!
Focus on Therapy
No need to worry about costs from acquiring clients, billing, support, or operations.
Work from the comfort of your home, on your own schedule.
Forget about downloading and installing third party software. We’ll provide the tools for you.
Access your clients via video call or chat on a very simple and easy to use Mobile App
Join the Best Online Counselling & Emotional Support Platform
Work as A Professional Psychologist, Get the Certified Training, Intern under Qualified Expert
- Licensed by a State Board to provide therapy (e.g., LCSW, LMFT, LPC, PsyD, or similar credentials).
- Experience in therapy for adults, couples, and/or teens
- Excellent writing skills
- Reliable Internet connection
Note: Therapists are not Mantracare employees, but independent providers.
“Mantra Care is a simple, effective platform that allows me to deliver services effectively. Mantra Care has a huge client base, and worked out as a very good way for me to supplement my practise”
Sal, Therapist 2 years on MantraCare
All about a career in Physio Therapy
Physio Therapist Jobs
Physiotherapists aid in the recovery of persons who have been injured as a result of surgery, disease, ageing, or disability. They help patients improve their strength and mobility while also preventing future issues.
Physiotherapists evaluate the reasons of damage and develop a treatment plan, which may include exercises, manual therapy, and electrotherapy (medical treatment utilising electrical energy). They also provide guidance on how to manage long-term problems.
Types of Physio Therapists
You will treat a wide spectrum of patients as a physiotherapist, including youngsters, athletes, and the elderly. Some patients will want assistance in recovering after an injury or surgery, while others will be dealing with chronic diseases. Physiotherapy comes in a variety of forms, including:
Musculoskeletal physiotherapy: Strains, sprains, back discomfort, and posture difficulties are all treated with musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
Cardiorespiratory physiotherapy: It aims to prevent or alleviate the symptoms of asthma, chronic bronchitis, and other cardio-respiratory diseases.
Geriatric physiotherapy: It is a kind of physiotherapy that focuses on the complicated mobility demands of elderly people.
Paediatric physiotherapy: Physiotherapy for children is used to help them recover from illnesses or injuries.
Sports physiotherapy: Physiotherapy for sports injuries aims to decrease discomfort and restore range of motion.
Women’s health: Health of women focuses on female reproductive system problems, delivery, prenatal and postnatal care, and pain
Rehabilitation and pain management : introducing activities to help with pain management after surgery, injury, or sickness
Physiotrainers/ Counselors Job Responsibilities
A physiotherapist’s usual tasks include:
- Dealing with patients with a range of illnesses over weeks or months at a time
- Identifying, evaluating, and treating issues while encouraging movement and exercise
- Educating patients on how to live a healthy lifestyle, keeping track of their progress, collaborating with other healthcare experts to support a holistic approach to therapy, remaining current on treatment advancements, and being caring, compassionate, and patient.
Skills Required for Physio Therapist
Here are some of the important skills that an aspirant of physio therapy should be skilled in:
- Communication skills: To motivate patients to work toward rehabilitation, physiotherapists must offer clear instructions and build trustworthy connections with them. They may also be required to explain complicated medical concerns in simple terms to patients. They must also communicate clearly with other healthcare professionals, family members, and caregivers.
- Team working skills: To design treatment plans for patients, you’ll need to collaborate with other healthcare professionals (such as doctors, nurses, and occupational therapists).
- Time management and organization: It’s critical to make appointments and to keep track of each patient’s goals and progress.
- Problem-solving: You’ll need to apply what you’ve learned to create therapy programs and exercises that will help people get better.
- Patience and encouragement: There are no fast solutions in physiotherapy. Treatment programs might take months, if not years, to finish. Patients must be encouraged to remain optimistic and patient, and physiotherapists must empathize with their difficulties.
- Good fitness: Physical work is common in physiotherapy, so you’ll need to set an example by maintaining a healthy lifestyle and being in shape.
Physiotherapist Career Path
As a physiotherapist, you will have a variety of career advancement and specialization possibilities. Some physiotherapists work in many jobs at the same time.
You might work in a number of departments in the public sector, including occupational health, orthopedics, and critical care. You may work in a hospital department, a doctor’s office, or a nursing home. You may also specialize in sports therapy and work as the team’s resident physiotherapist, or assist armed service veterans with recovery.
Working in the private sector will provide you the chance to take on your own customers and, after you’ve achieved enough expertise, start your own practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
When someone is impacted by an injury, disease, or handicap, physiotherapy can help them regain movement and function. Physiotherapy is also a type of healthcare that examines, diagnoses, treats, and strives to prevent disease and impairment.
Candidates must complete a Bachelor of Physiotherapy degree or an equivalent after passing Class 12 board examinations in the Science stream to become physiotherapists. Candidates can also pursue a Master of Physiotherapy program to enhance their job prospects.
To become a physiotherapist, a candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy (BPT). He must have completed 10+2 or an equivalent examination in physics, chemistry, biology, and English to be eligible for this program. In each of these topics, at least 50% of the marks should be obtained.
You might be surprised to find that physical therapy and physiotherapy are the same things! In truth, there is no distinction between the two worlds, and they can be used interchangeably. They are interchangeable.
- Ability and desire to work with clients remotely using HIPAA-compliant texting and video therapy.
- Mental and emotional illnesses are diagnosed and treated.
- Keep a full-time caseload.
- All clients must be engaged and responded to in a timely manner.
- Complete the essential paperwork as soon as possible.
- Test and support Direct to Employer solutions, including our new digital Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Recognize the therapist’s experience on the platform and develop best practices to improve the therapist’s experience.
- As a member of the Peer Consultation Team, you may help providers grow and improve.
- Mentorship and consultation on a one-on-one and group basis are available to providers.
- New provider training and mentoring
- Assist providers with quality management challenges.
- Participate in biweekly team meetings.
- Keep a record of all services rendered.
- Attend Physiosupervisor meetings on a regular basis.
- As needed, attend sessions with the Peer Consultation Team.
- Additional responsibilities as needed
MantraCare is a telebehavioral health care firm aimed at making high-quality behavioral health treatment accessible and cheap to millions of people in need. Through an easy-to-use web and mobile platform, its signature physical therapy and psychiatry offering connects individual users with a network of thousands of certified mental and physical health practitioners. Users can send limitless text, video, photo, and audio messages to their dedicated providers from anywhere, at any time, with MantraCare.
Our mission to help people feel better begins with MantraCare, where we connect and collaborate as a team to improve the world. We make MantraCare a fantastic place to work by hosting fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness rewards, flex PTO, access to MantraCare goods, and competitive benefits. Do you want to make the world a better place? Come join us!
MantraCare operates at the global level, i.e, anywhere across the world. So, feel free to apply irrespective of your job location. We operation in 100+ countries including USA, India,United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, Canada, Egypt, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Hong Kong, Norway, Belgium, Spain, Poland, Bangladesh, Austria, Cambodia, Ghana, Iraq, Israel, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Romania, Sierra Leone, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, Zimbabwe, Finland, Denmark, Greece, Cameroon, Sweden, Italy, Japan, France, Algeria, Argentina, Botswana, Brazil, Colombia, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Liberia, Malawi, Maldives, Myanmar, Namibia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Tanzania, Uganda, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Zambia,