Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Saudi Arabia
Weight Loss Program in Saudi Arabia
Weight loss in Saudi Arabia is a difficult task. The climate, food habits, and cultural norms all play a role in determining how successful someone will be at shedding pounds. However, with careful planning and perseverance, anyone can achieve healthy weight loss in Saudi Arabia.
First and foremost, it’s important to understand that the climate in Saudi Arabia is not conducive to weight loss. With an average temperature of 41 degrees Celsius (105 degrees Fahrenheit), it’s tough to motivate oneself to exercise or make sustainable dietary changes when the weather is so hot. Additionally, the high caloric intake common in Saudi culture can make it difficult to drop pounds.It’s also important to keep in mind that there are major cultural differences between Saudi Arabia and other countries where weight loss is popular. In Saudi Arabia, it is considered rude to show any signs of being overweight or obese. Therefore, many people struggle to adopt healthy eating habits or exercise on a regular basis.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Saudi Arabia?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Saudi Arabia.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Saudi Arabia
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Saudi Arabia.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Saudi Arabia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Saudi Arabia.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Saudi Arabia
Our nutritionists in Saudi Arabia create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Saudi Arabia
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Saudi Arabia: Riyadh, Jeddah, Mecca, Medina, Sulţānah, Ad Dammām, Ta’if, Tabūk, Buraydah, Khamīs Mushayt, Al Hufūf, Al Mubarraz, Hayil, Najrān, Al Jubayl, Abhā, Yanbu‘ al Baḩr, Al Khubar, ‘Ar‘ar, Sakākā, Jīzān, Al Qurayyāt, Dhahran
10,000+ Happy Customers From Saudi Arabia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare has been helping me lose weight for the past several months. I was having a hard time with my weight, and needed help. MantraCare helped me to finally commit to changing my lifestyle, and I have seen amazing results.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Saudi Arabia will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Saudi Arabia.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Saudi Arabia will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Saudi Arabia will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Sana Al-Maktoum is the founder and head dietitian at Sana Health Club, which offers holistic health services including weight loss, fitness programming, dietary counseling and preventive health care. Maktoum has more than 20 years of experience working with patients from all walks of life, including elite athletes, medical professionals and people living with chronic diseases.
- Dr. Amal Al-Hajj is a well-known and respected dietitian in Saudi Arabia. She has worked in the medical field for more than 20 years and has experience working with a wide range of patients. Her clinic specializes in helping people with chronic diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure, as well as those who are obese or have other health concerns.
- Dr. Dania Elkholy is another highly qualified and experienced dietitian in Saudi Arabia. She has worked at various hospitals and clinics throughout the country, specializing in helping patients with digestive issues, weight management, and nutrition advice for pregnant women and children. Her clinic also offers special programs designed to help people improve their overall fitness levels.
- Nadia Fakhruddin is a registered dietitian and certified health coach who has worked as a personal trainer and nutritionist. She has written several articles on healthy eating and has appeared on television shows discussing health topics.
- Saida Al-Dosari is a registered dietitian who specializes in diabetes management. She works with patients to create personalized meal plans and teaches them about healthy eating habits
A weight loss program in Saudi Arabia can cost anywhere from $250 to $1200. The cost of the program will depend on the length of the program, the type of program, and the location.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.