Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Saudi Arabia
According to recent statistics, hypertension is the leading cause of cardiovascular disease in Saudi Arabia, accounting for approximately 35% of all cases. Despite this, there is still a lack of awareness amongst the general population about the importance of managing hypertension and its associated risks. There are a number of treatment options available for hypertension, but unfortunately, access to these treatments can be limited in Saudi Arabia. In addition, the cost of treatment can also be a barrier for many people. Lifestyle changes such as eating a healthy diet and taking regular exercise are important in managing hypertension. However, medication may also be required to control blood pressure. There are a number of different types of medication used to treat hypertension, including diuretics, ACE inhibitors, and beta blockers. The type of medication prescribed will depend on a number of factors, including the severity of hypertension and any other underlying medical conditions. If you are living with hypertension in Saudi Arabia, it is important to work with your doctor to develop a treatment plan that is right for you.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Saudi Arabia. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Saudi Arabia monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Saudi Arabia
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Saudi Arabia
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Saudi Arabia: Abha, Ad-Dilam, Al-Abwa, Al Artaweeiyah, Al Bukayriyah, Badr, Baljurashi, Bisha, Bareq, Buraydah, Al Bahah, Buq a, Dammam, Dhahran, Dhurma, Dahaban, Diriyah, Duba, Dumat Al-Jandal, Dawadmi
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Saudi Arabia
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Saudi Arabia
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Saudi Arabia
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Saudi Arabia
- Dr. Abdul-Rahman Al-Khalidi is a highly respected hypertension doctor who has worked throughout the Middle East for many years. He is known for his expertise in treating high blood pressure, and he has published many articles on the topic.
- Dr. Mohammed Rashid Al-Waziri is another highly experienced hypertension doctor who has worked in Saudi Arabia for many years. He specializes in treating primary hypertension, and his clinic is one of the largest in the country.
- Dr. Youssef Al-Semaili – Dr. Al-Semaili is an internationally renowned expert on hypertension who has written extensively on the topic for both medical professionals and laypeople. He has served as president of both the Arab Hypertension Association and the World Federation of Cardiology, and he currently serves as chairman of King Faisal Specialist Hospital
- Dr. Mohammed Al-Sulaiman is a world-renowned hypertension specialist who has treated patients from all over the world. He is board-certified in both internal and emergency medicine and has published extensively on the subject of hypertension.
- Dr. Yousef Al-Qahtani is another highly qualified hypertension doctor who has extensive experience treating both adults and children. He is also certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in hypertension care and manages multiple patient cases at his clinic each day.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Saudi Arabia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I would never have believed that there are so many treatments. I was worried about how expensive it might be, but now I know it is much more affordable with MantraCare.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Saudi Arabia.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Saudi Arabia that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Saudi Arabia will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Saudi Arabia helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Hypertensive patients in Saudi Arabia can expect to pay anywhere from $500 to $5,000 per month for medications and treatment. This price tag can be steep for some, but it’s important to remember that hypertension is a life-threatening condition that requires immediate attention. For those who can’t afford to pay out-of-pocket, there are many insurance options available.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!