Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Singapore
Weight Loss Program in Singapore
Weight loss in Singapore is possible with the help of a qualified and experienced professional. There are many methods that can be used to help reduce weight, from diet and exercise to surgery. The most effective weight loss plan will depend on the individual’s goals and needs.
There are many different types of diets that can be followed to help lose weight in Singapore. A balanced, healthy diet that includes plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains is essential for success. Exercise is also an important part of any weight loss plan, especially if done together with a healthy diet. Regular aerobic and strength training can help burn calories and reduce fat storage. If you are considering weight loss surgery in Singapore, be sure to talk with a physician first.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Singapore?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Singapore.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Singapore
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Singapore.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Singapore available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Singapore.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Singapore
Our nutritionists in Singapore create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Singapore
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Singapore: Ah Soo Garden, Alexandra, Alexandra Estate, Ama Keng, Ama Keng Village, Ang Mo Kio, Ang Mo Kio New Town, Ang Mo Kio Village, Ardmore Flats, Ayer Rajah, Ayer Raja New Town, Bajau Estate, Bamboo Grove Park, Bandar Baharu Jurong, Ban Guan Park, Banta Tengeh, Adam Park, Bedok Garden, Bedok New Town, Bedok Village, Bedok Ville, Bena Park, Bin Tong Park, Bishan New Town, Boon Lay, Boon Lay Resettlement Area, Braddell Heights Estate, Brickworks Estate, Bright Hill Crescent, Brizay Park, Bukit Batok, Bukit Batok New Town, Bukit Ho Swee Estate, Bedok
10,000+ Happy Customers From Singapore & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been struggling with my weight for years. I tried diet and exercise but nothing worked. My sister recommended MantraCare and I am so glad she did! The program was easy to follow and the weight just came off.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Singapore will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Singapore.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Singapore will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Singapore will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Natalie Chan, a registered dietitian who has worked in hospitals and private practices for over 20 years. She is a member of the American Dietetic Association and the Hong Kong Dietitians Association.
- Viviane Goh is a Dietitian with more than 20 years of experience in the industry. She has worked at several leading clinics and hospitals in Singapore, and has written numerous articles on diet and nutrition for publication.
- Vicky Tan is a Dietitian with more than 10 years of experience in the industry. She works at The Obesity Clinic Singapore, which is one of the country’s leading obesity treatment centres. Her expertise spans both medical and surgical interventions for weight loss, as well as dietary counselling and support services for those trying to improve their eating habits.
- Ms Jacqueline Tan has over 20 years’ experience in the field, and her clients report that she is very knowledgeable about food science and nutrition. She helps them create personalized meal plans based on their individual needs and preferences, which ensures that they get the most out of their dietary intake.
- Vivien Lim is another renowned dietitian who has worked in the field for more than 20 years. She is a member of DAS and the ADA, as well as being certified by the National Healthcare Association (NHA). Vivien specialises in helping people to manage their weight effectively, as well as addressing other issues such as diabetes and heart disease. She has also been featured in several magazines and newspapers, and has spoken at numerous health conferences.
A weight loss program in Singapore can cost anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars. It all depends on the type of program you choose and the length of time you participate.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.