Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Afghanistan
The prevalence of hypertension in Afghanistan is among the highest in the world. The mainstay of treatment for hypertension in Afghanistan is lifestyle modification and the use of antihypertensive medications. Lifestyle modification includes weight reduction, sodium restriction, and increased physical activity. Weight reduction can be achieved through a combination of dietary modification and exercise. Sodium restriction can be achieved by avoiding processed foods and using fresh foods instead. Increasing physical activity can be achieved by walking or biking instead of using motorized vehicles. Anti-hypertensive medications are used to lower blood pressure. There are many different types and classes of anti-hypertensive medications. Some common classes of anti-hypertensives include ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, diuretics, and calcium channel blockers.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Afghanistan. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Afghanistan monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Afghanistan
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Afghanistan
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Afghanistan: Kabul, Kandahar, Herat, Mazar-i-Sharif, Kunduz, Jalalabad, Taloqan, Puli Khumri, Charikar, Lashkargah, Sheberghan, Ghazni, Khost, Sar-e Pol, Chaghcharan, Mihtarlam, Farah, Puli Alam
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Afghanistan
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Afghanistan
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Afghanistan
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Afghanistan
- Dr. Mohammad Akhtar Habibi is a renowned hypertension doctor in Afghanistan. He has been practicing medicine for over 30 years and is well-known for his expertise in treating high blood pressure and other related conditions. Dr. Habibi has authored several books on hypertension and has spoken at national conferences on the topic. He is also an advisory board member for the Afghan Hypertension Association, which provides support and resources to patients living with hypertension.
- Dr. Mohamad Etemadi is another highly respected hypertension doctor in Afghanistan. He has been practicing medicine for over 25 years and has worked extensively on developing new treatments for high blood pressure and other related conditions. Dr. Etemadi is also a member of the Afghan Hypertension Association board of directors and serves as vice president of the Kabul Medical University’s department of general medicine.
- Dr. Najibullah Atiqullah is a renowned physician who has been practicing medicine for over 25 years. He is particularly well-known for his work in hypertension treatment and management and has authored several articles on the topic. Dr. Atiqullah is also a member of many professional organizations, including the American Heart Association (AHA), the World Hypertension League (WHL), the Afghan Medical Association (AMA), and the Afghan Academy of Medical Sciences (AAMS).
- Dr. Jawed Ahmadzai is another highly skilled physician who specializes in treating hypertension patients. He has worked as a physician for over 20 years and has treated thousands of patients with success. Dr. Ahmadzai is also an expert in minimally invasive treatments for hypertension, which allows for a more rapid treatment plan that is often more effective than traditional methods.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Afghanistan & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“My friend recommended MantraCare to me because they offer medication for hypertension at a reasonable price. I was struggling to find affordable healthcare, so I went ahead and signed up with them. It has made a world of difference for me, and my blood pressure is doing a lot better.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Afghanistan.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Afghanistan that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Afghanistan will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Afghanistan helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it will depend on the level of care required and the location of the hospital. In general, hypertension treatment in Afghanistan can cost anywhere from $100 to $1,000 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!