Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Afghanistan
Weight Loss Program in Afghanistan
The Afghan war has taken a toll on many bodies and minds, both physical and mental. For people living in Afghanistan, the struggle to maintain their own health and well-being is difficult.For people living with obesity, the struggle is even harder. Obesity is a serious problem in Afghanistan because of the high levels of obesity-causing factors like lack of exercise, unhealthy eating habits, and financial insecurity.
Obesity has been linked to a number of health problems in adults, including diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and some types of cancer. In children, obesity can lead to increased risk for type II diabetes and other chronic diseases.
In addition to providing opportunities for exercise, communities can help reduce the prevalence of obesity by implementing healthy eating policies. This includes limiting access to unhealthy foods, promoting healthy eating habits among children and adults, and educating people about the benefits of healthy eating.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Afghanistan?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Afghanistan.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Afghanistan
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Afghanistan.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Afghanistan available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Afghanistan.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Afghanistan
Our nutritionists in Afghanistan create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Afghanistan
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Afghanistan: Kabul, Kandahar, Herat, Mazar-i-Sharif, Kunduz, Jalalabad, Taloqan, Puli Khumri, Charikar, Lashkargah, Sheberghan, Ghazni, Khost, Sar-e Pol, Chaghcharan, Mihtarlam, Farah, Puli Alam
10,000+ Happy Customers From Afghanistan & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have tried so many different weight loss programs and treatments with no success. I am thrilled to say that MantraCare has been the only program that has helped me shed so many pounds. I’m glad that I finally found something that works.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Afghanistan will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Afghanistan.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Afghanistan will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Afghanistan will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Dr. Nabila Sarwari is an experienced dietician who has worked in Afghanistan for more than 15 years. She is currently the Medical Director at the Kabul Women’s Hospital, where she provides care to patients from all over Afghanistan. Dr. Sarwari is highly respected within the medical community for her expertise in dietetics and weight management.
- Zahra Mina is a recent graduate of Kabul’s Nutrition Institute who has quickly made a name for herself as one of Afghanistan’s top Dietitians. She specializes in working with children and adults with chronic diseases such as obesity and type 2 diabetes, and she has developed several successful treatment programs
- Zahra Mohammadi is a highly respected dietitian who has worked with humanitarian organisations for over 20 years. Her work has focused on helping refugees and displaced people cope with food insecurity and malnutrition. Mohammadi is also a member of Afghan Dietetic Association and European Dietetic Association.
- Nasreena Saberi is another well-known dietitian who has worked extensively with children and pregnant women. Saberi’s work has focused on promoting healthy eating habits among Afghan citizens, as well as reducing obesity rates among the population. She is also a member of Afghan Dietetic Association and World Federation of Dietetics Associations.
- Amna Yousafzai is a highly respected dietitian who has worked in Afghanistan for over two decades. She is a member of the Dietitians Association of Pakistan and the International Dietetic Association. Her work focuses on helping her clients achieve optimal health through a balanced diet and regular exercise.
Weight loss programs in Afghanistan typically cost between $200 and $300. However, some weight loss programs may cost more or less depending on the program’s length, intensity, and other factors.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements