Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Angola
There are many different ways to treat hypertension, and the best course of treatment will vary from person to person. In general, though, most people with hypertension will need to make some lifestyle changes and may require medication to manage their condition. Making lifestyle changes is often the first step in managing hypertension. These changes can include eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, getting regular exercise, and limiting alcohol consumption. In some cases, these lifestyle changes may be enough to control blood pressure. If lifestyle changes alone are not enough to lower blood pressure, medication may be necessary. There are many different types of medications used to treat hypertension, and the best type for each person will depend on a variety of factors. Some common medications used to treat hypertension include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. Making lifestyle changes and/or taking medication can help control blood pressure and reduce the risk of complications from hypertension.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Angola. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Angola monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Angola
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Angola
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Angola: Ambriz, Andulo, Bailundo, Balombo, Baía Farta, Benguela, Bibala (Vila Arriaga), M’Bimbi (Bimbe), Biula, Bungo, Cabamba, Cabinda (Kabinda), Caboledo, Cacolo, Caconda, Caculama, Cacuso, Cafunfo, Cahama, Caiengue
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Angola
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Angola
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Angola
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Angola
- Dr. Nuno Rodrigues da Costa – Dr. Nuno Rodrigues da Costa is a highly respected hypertension doctor who has been practicing for more than 20 years. He is known for his expertise in managing high blood pressure and treating other hypertension-related conditions.
- Dr. Manuel Azevedo Cabral – Dr. Manuel Azevedo Cabral is another highly respected hypertension doctor who has years of experience treating patients with high blood pressure and other related conditions. He specializes in diagnosing and treating heart disease, kidney failure, and other hypertension-related issues.
- Dr. Manuel Rodrigues dos Santos – Dr. Manuel Rodrigues dos Santos is a highly experienced physician who specializes in treating hypertension and other heart conditions. He has worked as a doctor for more than 30 years and has treated thousands of patients throughout his career.
- Dr. António Carlos Domingos – Dr. António Carlos Domingos is another highly skilled hypertension doctor who has dedicated his life to helping people suffering from high blood pressure levels. He has worked as a doctor for more than 25 years and has built an impressive reputation for himself by treating many different types of patients.
- Dr. José-Alain Carneiro is a highly respected hypertension doctor in Angola. He has a lot of experience treating patients with hypertension and is known for his expertise in the field.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Angola & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been taking my medication for hypertension for nine years. I wish I would have found MantraCare sooner because it has changed the way I feel about my health. My blood pressure is much better and my heart rate is lower, which means that I am healthier and more energetic.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Angola.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Angola that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Angola will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Angola helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
In Angola, hypertension treatment can cost anywhere from $150 to $500 per month. Generally, the more serious the case of hypertension, the higher the cost will be. Treatment options are available in Angola range from medication and lifestyle changes to surgery.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!