Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Angola
Weight Loss Program in Angola
Weight loss in Angola can be a challenge. The country has a high prevalence of obesity and overweight, and people tend to eat a lot of junk food. However, there are ways to lose weight in Angola without having to go through a lot of pain or struggle.
One way to start losing weight is by reducing your calorie intake. Eating less will help you to lose weight and maintain your energy levels. You can do this by using the Angola food guide, which is a handy tool that will help you to make healthy choices when eating out or cooking at home.
Another important factor when trying to lose weight in Angola is exercise. Exercise helps you to burn calories and reduce your body fat. If you don’t have access to a gym or are not comfortable exercising outside, you can try doing exercises at home such as biking or swimming.
Finally, it is important to keep your morale high when trying to lose weight in Angola. If you feel discouraged, it will be much harder for you to stick with your diet and exercise plan. Find activities that you enjoy and make them part of your routine, so that you don’t feel like they are a burden.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Angola?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Angola.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Angola
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Angola.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Angola available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Angola.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Angola
Our nutritionists in Angola create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Angola
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Angola: Luanda (Loanda, São Paulo de Loanda), Cabinda (Kabinda), Huambo (Nova Lisboa), Lubango (Sá da Bandeira), Kuito (Bié, Silva Porto), Malanje (Malange), Lobito, Benguela, Uíge (Uije, Carmona, Vila Marechal Carmona), Moçâmedes, Luena (Lwena, Luso, Vila Luso), Saurimo(Henrique de Carvalho), Soyo (Santo António do Zaire), Sumbe (Novo Redondo)
10,000+ Happy Customers From Angola & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare has been absolutely fantastic. I was a little nervous to commit to the program at first, but I am so glad I did. The people who work here are really caring and really seem to care about my success. I have lost weight, my confidence has increased and I have never felt better.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Angola will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Angola.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Angola will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Angola will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Camila Pereira de Sousa is a highly respected dietitian who has worked in the field for many years. She is known for her expertise in diabetes care, weight loss, and overall nutrition advice. She has authored several books on the topic, as well as presented at various conferences worldwide.
- Vera Ramos is another highly qualified dietitian who provides excellent care for her patients with diabetes and other chronic diseases. Her experience working with clients from all walks of life makes her an invaluable resource for anyone looking to improve their health.
- Andressa da Silva is a renowned expert on obesity management and nutrition counseling. She has dedicated her career to helping people shed unwanted pounds by modifying their diets and exercising regularly.
- Helena de Sousa Santos has worked as a nutritionist for over 20 years and specializes in developing healthy eating habits for both adults and children. Her clinic offers consultations, food advice, and healthy meal plans tailored to each individual’s needs.
- Charlotte Oliveira dos Santos has worked as a registered dietician since 2002 and has developed a reputation for providing comprehensive nutrition counseling services to patients of all ages. Her clinic offers dietary recommendations based on an individual’s medical history and current health condition, as well as cooking classes designed to help people make healthier choices when it comes to food preparation.
A weight loss program in Angola can cost anywhere from $50 to $500. The price will depend on the length of the program, the type of program, and the location.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.