Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Austria
Weight Loss Program in Austria
Austria is considered one of the most obese countries in the world, with almost one-third of the population classified as obese. Although Austria has made progress in recent years in addressing obesity, much more needs to be done in order to significantly reduce the country’s obesity epidemic.
There are a number of ways to lose weight in Austria, and many people have success by following a healthy diet and exercising regularly. Austrian health officials recommend that adults eat at least five portions of fruit and vegetables daily, and people should try to get at least 30 minutes of exercise each day. It is also important to monitor one’s weight regularly, as even small changes can lead to significant weight loss over time.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Austria?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Austria.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Austria
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Austria.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Austria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Austria.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Austria
Our nutritionists in Austria create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Austria
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Austria: Vienna, Graz, Linz
10,000+ Happy Customers From Austria & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had been feeling tired and drained for a long time. I was in a bad place mentally and physically. When I went to MantraCare to talk about my problem, they gave me a few options and the weight loss program treatment seemed like the best fit for me. After following their guide for just two weeks, I already feel much better.
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Austria will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Austria.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Austria will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Austria will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Ulrike Müller-Ladner, RD, CDE is a licensed dietitian with more than 20 years of experience working with people of all ages. She is currently the director of the Nutrition Clinic at the University Hospital Vienna and a member of several professional bodies.
- Eva Haberer, MS, RDN is a registered dietitian and adjunct professor at Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington D.C., where she specializes in obesity and diabetes research. She has written extensively on food science and nutrition topics, and has appeared on network television shows to discuss health issues.
- Monika Hofer, RDN is a registered dietitian who has worked in private practice for more than 10 years. Her clients include athletes, pregnant women, and people with chronic diseases such as heart disease and cancer. She also lectures nationally and internationally on topics related to nutritionism and weight loss therapy.
- Dr. Christiane Spitz-Schilling is a world-renowned expert on heart disease and chronic diseases, who also conducts research into novel dietary therapies. She is the founder and director of the Institut für Ernährungsmedizinische Forschung (IFEM), which is located in Vienna.
- Dr. med. Erna Fink is an internationally recognized authority on weight loss and nutritional rehabilitation, as well as a pioneer in the field of functional food science and nutrition. She is the head of the Department of Internal Medicine III at the University Hospital Graz, where she also serves as scientific director for the Gesundheitszentrum für Frauen (GYF) – one of Austria’s leading referral centers for women’s health issues.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.