Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Austria
In Austria, the first line of treatment for hypertension is usually lifestyle changes, such as salt reduction, weight loss, and increased physical activity. If these measures are not enough to lower blood pressure to a safe level, your doctor may prescribe medication. There are a variety of different medications that can be used to treat hypertension, including diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. Your doctor will work with you to determine the best medication or combination of medications for your individual case. In some cases, surgery may be necessary to treat hypertension. This is typically only an option if other treatments have not been successful in lowering blood pressure to a safe level. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your doctor to develop a treatment plan that is right for you. With proper treatment, you can lower your blood pressure and reduce your risk of serious health complications.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Austria. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Austria monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Austria
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Austria
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Austria: Vienna, Graz, Linz, Favoriten, Donaustadt, Floridsdorf, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Ottakring, Simmering, Meidling, Villach, Hernals, Hietzing, Dornbirn, Steyr, Hoetting, Feldkirch, Jakomini, Pradl.
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Austria
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Austria
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Austria
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Austria
- Dr. Stefan Hornberger is a highly respected hypertension doctor who has worked for many years treating patients in Vienna. He has a lot of experience working with both adults and children, and his clinic is well-equipped to provide comprehensive care for those with high blood pressure.
- Dr. Markus Hofer is another highly experienced hypertension specialist who works in Graz. He has a wealth of knowledge about the condition, and he is known for being able to provide effective treatment plans tailored to each individual’s needs.
- Dr. Dagmar Kögel-Krammer is another excellent hypertension doctor based in Vienna who specializes in providing treatments that are both effective and affordable. She takes great pride in her work, and she makes sure that all her patients receive the best possible care.
- Dr. Christian Niedermayer is a highly respected hypertension doctor in Austria. He has published extensively on the subject of hypertension and has been involved in numerous clinical trials related to the treatment of this condition.
- Dr. Friedrich Steinberger is another excellent hypertension doctor in Austria. He has spent decades studying the causes and treatments of hypertension, and he has developed several successful treatment protocols for this condition.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Austria & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been treated for hypertension for over ten years. I was on medication for many years, but found that it wasn’t working so well anymore. MantraCare has been my savior. I am off all medications and feeling great thanks to them.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Austria.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Austria that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Austria will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Austria helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no definitive answer to this question as the cost of hypertension treatment will depend on a number of factors, including the location in Austria and the specific hypertension treatment program that is chosen. However, some general estimates suggest that hypertension treatment in Austria can cost anywhere from €200 to €800 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!