Consult online with top PCOS doctors in Austria
PCOS Treatment in Austria
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to treating PCOS, as the condition can vary significantly from woman to woman. However, there are a number of treatments that may help manage PCOS, depending on the severity of the disorder and the individual’s symptoms.
Some women find that diet and exercise are key components of successful treatment for PCOS. A healthy diet full of fruits and vegetables, low-fat foods, and moderate amounts of protein can help regulate insulin levels and improve blood sugar control. Regular exercise can also help to improve insulin sensitivity and reduce the risk of obesity or diabetes.
If lifestyle changes aren’t enough to manage PCOS, medications may also be necessary. Oral contraceptives or testosterone replacement therapy are both common treatments for PCOS.
There is no one solution that will work for every woman with PCOS, as each person’s situation is unique. However, seeking out professional guidance from a qualified healthcare provider can help identify the best approach for managing this condition.
Symptoms of PCOS
How We Treat PCOS?
Having a PCOS-specialised coach in Austria helps to ensure that you’re receiving quality care & direction while keeping you accountable.
Clinical PCOS Evaluation
We have certified gynaecologists and healthcare professionals in Austria who can assess your PCOS profile and root cause.
Work with your therapist in Austria to discover what sets off your triggers and learn helpful management techniques.
Yoga for PCOS
By including Yoga, cardio, stretching, and strength training in your exercise routine, you can help reduce the effects of PCOS.
Smart snacking, regulating sugar intake & improving gut health are all eating habits that your dietitian in Austria can help you develop.
You’re not alone on this journey. A group of peers & coaches in Austria will be with you every step of way in our exclusive community.
Why PCOS Reversal with Mantracare, Austria?
members find this more effective than other program
women regularise their periods within first 3 months
women lose weight within the first month
reported improvements in their sleep
Top PCOS Doctors in Austria
- Dr. Hans-Peter Kühn is considered to be one of the leading experts on PCOS. He has authored over 150 papers on the topic and has treated thousands of women with this condition. In addition to his work at VUH, Dr. Kühn also teaches at the Medical University of Vienna and heads the Department of Endocrinology at the Clinic for Women’s Health in Vienna.
- Dr. Elisabeth Haselsteiner is another highly qualified PCOS doctor who offers treatment at her private practice in Vienna. She has written extensively on this topic and is also an adviser to several pharmaceutical companies that develop treatments for PCOS. Her clinic sees a wide range of patients, from teenage girls struggling with acne to women in their 30s who have difficulty getting pregnant.
- Dr. Stefanie Hofmann-Kuhn has been working as a physician for over 20 years and has experience treating a wide range of conditions, including PCOS. Her clinic is located in Vienna, and she offers both individual and group therapy sessions for her patients.
- Dr. Ulrich Schnabel is a well-known specialist in women’s health who has an outstanding track record treating women with PCOS. He has received extensive training in both endocrinology and obstetrics/gynecology, which makes him one of the most knowledgeable doctors on the topic of PCOS treatment.
- Dr. Günther Hofer. He has extensive experience working with this condition, and is also familiar with many of the other potential causes and treatments for PCOS. Dr. Hofer also offers a number of different treatment options, so you can find the one that’s right for you.
How it works ?
Signup for PCOS program
Fill out a 5-minute online form to describe your PCOS symptoms and treatment goals in Austria.
Meet your PCOS care team
We will connect you with specialists in Austria who include nutritionists, gynecologists, and fitness experts who are available 24*7 to assist you.
Connect to our PCOS app
The app will provide you with a customized PCOS treatment plan. It also includes daily food diaries, exercise routines, and follow-ups.
10,000+ Happy PCOS Customers From Austria & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) for over 10 years and had been let down by traditional western medicine. I visited MantraCare in Austria and my experience there was a turning point in my life. The expert team of international doctors, psychologists and ayurvedic specialists identified the root cause of my condition and created an individualized treatment plan for me. I felt supported and well-cared for throughout my stay, and after only a few weeks the symptoms of PCOS had completely disappeared. I am so grateful to the team at MantraCare for their help in restoring my health and wellbeing; they truly changed my life! I would highly recommend them to anyone suffering from PCOS. Thank you MantraCare! “
2 years on MantraCare
Top PCOS Doctors at Mantracare in Austria
Frequently Asked Questions
The root cause of PCOS is still unknown. Yet, other things that have been seen to be evident in causing PCOS in women in Austria are High levels of male hormones, genes, and insulin resistance.
PCOS can develop variously serious issues like infertility, uterus/ breast cancer, anxiety, depression, excessive hair growth, and issues with the bodyweight of the patient.
MantraCare manages your PCOS through a combination of mobile app interventions, health coach sessions, doctor consultations & medications. Our health coaches in Austria work with you 24/7 to manage PCOS with a combination of a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Management of PCOS-related issues includes home remedies, regular hydration, healthy eating, regular exercise, stress reduction & medication.
There are many excellent doctors in Austria who can provide you with the finest advice without a doubt. PCOS specialists, on the other hand, typically rely on face-to-face meetings and traditional therapies.
Each time you see a PCOS expert, it’s usually after two to three months. With the Mantra PCOS Care approach – you’ll be able to meet your consultant every day. He monitors you on a daily basis and directs you if or where you want him to. As a result, most individuals see better outcomes from the Mantra Care
Our PCOS treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Austria. We cater to people in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
The average cost of PCOS treatment in Austria is likely to be between €2,000 and €5,000 per month. In some cases, additional costs may be incurred – such as specialist appointments or surgery – so it is important to speak with a healthcare provider before making any decisions.
Take a free PCOS risk assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our free assessment can help you better understand what PCOS is, what symptoms to look out for, and whether or not your lifestyle may be contributing to your symptoms. Knowing the answers to these questions can help you make informed decisions about your health.
FREE PCOS Assessment