Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Belarus
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that affects millions of people worldwide. While there is no cure for hypertension, there are treatments available that can help to control the condition and reduce the risk of complications. In Belarus, the treatment of hypertension typically begins with lifestyle changes such as diet and exercise. If these lifestyle changes are not enough to control blood pressure, medication may be prescribed. Common medications used to treat hypertension include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, and beta blockers. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your doctor in Belarus to create a treatment plan that is right for you. With proper treatment, you can live a long and healthy life despite your condition.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Belarus. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Belarus monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Belarus
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Belarus
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Belarus: Minsk, Barysaw, Salihorsk, Maladzyechna, Zhodzina, Slutsk, Vileyka, Dzyarzhynsk, Maryina Horka, Stowbtsy, Smalyavichy, Zaslawye, Nyasvizh, Fanipal, Byerazino, Lyuban, Staryya Darohi, Kletsk, Lahoysk, Valozhyn
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Belarus
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Belarus
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Belarus
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Belarus
- Dr. Sergei Yaroshenko – Dr. Yaroshenko is a highly respected hypertension doctor in Belarus. He is also the president of the Belarusian Society of Hypertension and Cardiology. He has authored several books on hypertension and has made significant contributions to the field of hypertension research.
- Drs. Nikolai Mukhin and Sergey Koltsov – These two doctors are considered among the best hypertension specialists in Belarus. They are both professors at the National Medical University in Minsk, Belarus, and have written extensively on hypertension care and treatment options.
- Drs. Vyacheslav Shmelkov and Pavel Kurkin – These two physicians are also highly respected hypertensive specialists in Belarus. They work jointly at the National Medical University in Minsk, where they provide comprehensive care for patients with hypertension issues.
- Dr. Sergey Loginov – Dr. Loginov is a world-renowned hypertension specialist and director of the Cardiovascular Center at the National Medical University in Minsk. He has authored over 100 papers on the subject and has been featured in several medical journals. Dr. Loginov is also an honorary member of the American College of Cardiology and recipient of numerous awards for his work in hypertension care, including the prestigious Lasker Award for Clinical Science in 2003.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Belarus & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am so grateful to MantraCare for helping me with my hypertension. They have a really effective homeopathic treatment that has been great for me. I have no more anxiety and I feel healthier than ever.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Belarus.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Belarus that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Belarus will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Belarus helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
In Belarus, hypertension treatment can cost anywhere from $300-$500 per month. Depending on the severity of the condition, medications and/or treatments may be required. In some cases, hospitalization may also be necessary.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!