Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Benin
In Benin, hypertension treatment is based on a combination of lifestyle changes and medication. Lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure include eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, getting regular exercise, limiting alcohol intake, and quitting smoking. Medications that are commonly used to treat hypertension in Benin include angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs), beta-blockers, calcium channel blockers, and diuretics. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your healthcare provider to create a treatment plan that is right for you.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Benin. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Benin monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Benin
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Benin
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Benin: Cotonou, Porto-Novo, Parakou, Djougou, Bohicon, Kandi, Abomey, Natitingou, Lokossa, Ouidah, Godomey, Cotonou, Athiémè, Banikoara, Bassila, Bembèrèkè, Bétérou, Bohicon, Bori, Boukoumbé
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Benin
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Benin
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Benin
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Benin
- Dr. Joseph Inyama is a highly respected hypertension doctor who has been practicing for over 20 years. He is known for his skillful treatment methods and ability to help patients achieve successful results.
- Dr. Kwasi Yeboah is another highly experienced hypertension specialist who has helped thousands of patients get better control over their blood pressure levels through his treatments and advice. He also has a wealth of knowledge on the subject, which he is happy to share with his patients.
- Dr. Emmanuel Dambanjo is a well-known hypertension doctor in Benin. He has been treating patients with high blood pressure for many years and has developed a reputation for being one of the best experts on the subject. Dr. Dambanjo uses various techniques to treat high blood pressure, including medication and lifestyle changes. He also offers outpatient treatment options, so if you are comfortable with taking the medication regularly, he may be a good option for you.
- Dr. Elechi Ouidah is another top hypertension doctor in Benin. Like Dr. Dambanjo, he has experience treating patients with high blood pressure for many years and has developed a reputation for being an expert in the field. Dr. Ouidah uses a variety of techniques to treat patients, including medication and lifestyle changes. He also offers outpatient treatment options, so if you are comfortable taking the medication regularly or undergoing treatments at home, he may be a good option for you.
- Dr. Kwasi Owusu-Ansah is a highly respected hypertension doctor in Benin. He has authored several books on the subject and has worked with numerous international organizations to improve the management of hypertension.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Benin & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am really happy with the way MantraCare has helped me get my blood pressure in check. I was really nervous to go on medication, but they showed me that it is possible to live a normal life while taking medicine. I know that if I ever need help in the future, they will be there to help.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Benin.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Benin that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Benin will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Benin helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no universal answer to this question since the cost of hypertension treatment can vary greatly depending on the location and type of treatment. However, in general, hypertension treatment in Benin will likely cost between $250 and $500 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!