Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Brazil
Hypertension treatment in Brazil is quite different from what you may be used to in the United States. Here, the focus is on natural remedies and treatments, rather than on medication. This is because the belief is that hypertension is best treated by addressing the underlying causes, rather than simply treating the symptoms. There are a number of different natural remedies that are commonly used to treat hypertension in Brazil. These include things like herbs, essential oils, and acupuncture. The goal is to help the body to balance itself and to reduce the stress that can trigger hypertension. One of the most popular herbs for treating hypertension is Senna. This herb is typically taken as a tea, and it can help to lower blood pressure by relaxing the muscles around the arteries. Other popular herbs include Hawthorn and garlic. Essential oils are also commonly used to treat hypertension. Aromatherapy can be very helpful in reducing stress, which can be a major contributor to high blood pressure. Some of the most popular essential oils for treating hypertension include lavender oil, chamomile oil, and geranium oil. Acupuncture is another popular treatment for hypertension in Brazil.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Brazil. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Brazil monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Brazil
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Brazil
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Brazil: São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasília, Salvador, Fortaleza, Belo Horizonte, Manaus, Curitiba, Recife, Goiânia, Belém, Porto Alegre, Guarulhos, Campinas, São Luís, São Gonçalo, Maceió, Duque de Caxias, Campo Grande, Natal
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Brazil
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Brazil
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Brazil
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Brazil
- Dr. Ricardo Sanz is a highly respected cardiologist and hypertension specialist who has treated countless patients over the years. He has authored several articles on hypertension and has been featured in several medical journals. His clinic is widely regarded as one of the best in Brazil, and he offers a variety of treatment options including medication, lifestyle modification, and surgery.
- Dr. Joao Carlos Coutinho is another highly experienced cardiologist who specializes in treating hypertension patients. He has authored several articles on the subject and has also been featured in medical journals. His clinic is known for its high-quality care, and he offers a variety of treatment options including medication, lifestyle modification, and surgery.
- Dr. Marcelo Cintra is a renowned vascular surgeon who specializes in treating blood pressure disorders such as hypertension. He has published numerous articles on the topic and offers a wide range of treatment options including medication, lifestyle modification, surgery, and angioplasty/stenting procedures.
- Dr. José Fernando da Silva – Dr. da Silva is another highly respected doctor who has a wealth of experience dealing with high blood pressure issues. He has developed several successful treatment plans that work well for a wide variety of patients.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Brazil & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I’ve been taking MantraCare for my blood pressure problem for about a year now, and it has definitely had a positive impact on me. I feel like my blood pressure is more controlled and it’s easier to manage. I also don’t have as many side effects from the medication which was an issue with the other medications that I was taking.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Brazil.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Brazil that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Brazil will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Brazil helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no uniform price for hypertension treatment in Brazil since the cost depends on the facility and the provider. In general, however, hypertension treatment in Brazil can cost anywhere from $100 to $500 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!