Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Brazil
Diabetes Treatment in Brazil
Diabetes Treatment in Brazil is a major issue as it affects millions of people across the country. Diabetes has been identified as one of the most common causes of death and disability in Brazil, leading to an estimated 1.2 million deaths each year. Diabetes can be managed through lifestyle changes, medication, or insulin therapy. In order to help those affected by diabetes, the Brazilian government has implemented numerous initiatives to provide access to proper diabetes treatment.
Diabetes education programs have been created to raise awareness, while the government has also increased access to affordable medications and insulin. Additionally, specialized health professionals are available to provide diabetes care and treatment. By providing these services, the Brazilian government is committed to helping those affected by diabetes manage their condition and improve quality of life. Diabetes Treatment in Brazil is an important issue and is becoming increasingly important as the prevalence of diabetes continues to rise. With the right interventions, Diabetes Treatment in Brazil can be improved and managed with greater effectiveness, leading to better outcomes for those affected by diabetes.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Brazil monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Brazil
- Dr. Francisco de Assis Dutra is a highly experienced diabetes doctor who has worked extensively in the area of diabetes care. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is a member of several professional organizations, including the Brazilian Association of Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism (ABEM).
- Dr. Vinicius Cesar Passos is another highly experienced diabetes doctor who has worked extensively in the area of diabetes care. He is also a member of several professional organizations, including ABEM and the Brazilian Society for Diabetes and Its Complications (SBDC).
- Dr. Gustavo Rodrigues Soares is an award-winning diabetes doctor who has helped many people overcome their diabetes symptoms and live healthier lives. He is certified by the American Board of Surgery and is a member of several professional organizations, including ABEM and SBDC.
- Dr. Marcos Pedroso is an experienced diabetes doctor who has been practicing for over 20 years. He is board certified in both internal medicine and endocrinology, and specializes in treating type 2 diabetes and obesity. Dr. Pedroso has published extensively on the subject of diabetes care, and has received numerous awards for his work in the field. He is currently head of the Diabetes Section at Hospital das Clínicas de São Paulo (HCSP), one of the largest hospitals in Brazil.
- Dr. Renata Chaves is a highly qualified diabetes doctor who also happens to be a certified nutritionist. She has extensive training in both medical science and dietetics, which makes her ideally suited to treat patients with type 2 diabetes and other chronic conditions related to obesity and poor eating habits. Dr. Chaves is currently an associate professor at HCSP, where she teaches medical students about diabetic care and nutrition therapies. She also serves as director of the hospital’s weight management program.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Brazil & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I’ve been living with diabetes for over 10 years and have tried many treatments to manage my condition. But I didn’t get the desired results until I started MantraCare in Brazil. They were able to completely turn around my diabetes within 6 months, and now I am practically symptom-free from this chronic illness! The team of doctors and staff at MantraCare take their time to understand your condition, analyzing it carefully to determine the best treatment for you. They are also very supportive in helping me navigate my health journey. I am so happy that I found MantraCare and could not have asked for a better team of professionals to help me with my diabetes. Highly recommend them!“
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Brazil work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Brazil.
Diabetes treatment in Brazil can be expensive, depending on the severity of the diabetes and the type of diabetes treatment pursued. In general, medical expenses for people with diabetes can range from $500 to $5,000 per year, with insulin therapy being the most expensive.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.
FREE Diabetes Assessment
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors