Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Egypt
Diabetes Treatment in Egypt
Diabetes is a serious medical condition that affects millions of people around the world, and Egypt is no exception. Diabetes treatment in Egypt tends to be based on the World Health Organization’s (WHO) guidelines for treating diabetes, focusing on lifestyle changes such as diet and exercise, as well as medications when necessary. Education about proper diabetes management is also an important part of Diabetes treatment in Egypt.
Diabetes support groups are available to provide education and emotional support, as well as helping patients better understand their condition. Treatment also includes monitoring blood sugar levels, both through regular check-ups and self-monitoring at home. Diabetes complications such as nerve damage, kidney disease, and heart disease can be prevented or managed with Diabetes treatment in Egypt, but early diagnosis and proper care are essential for successful Diabetes management.
Diabetes is a chronic disease that requires ongoing monitoring and treatment to manage it effectively, so if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Diabetes it is important to seek out the best Diabetes treatment available in Egypt. With timely diagnosis and appropriate management Diabetes can be successfully managed and the risks associated with Diabetes can be minimized.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Egypt monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Egypt
- Dr. Reham Ahmed: Dr. Reham Ahmed is a well-known endocrinologist and diabetes specialist in Cairo, Egypt. She has an impressive 20 years of experience in her field and provides diabetes care to patients of all ages and backgrounds. She specializes in providing personalized care for both type 1 and type 2 diabetes as well as other endocrine disorders.
- Dr. Gehan El Sherei: Dr. Gehan El Sherei is a renowned diabetes specialist based in Cairo, Egypt with over 15 years of experience treating patients with all forms of diabetes including type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes. She offers evidence-based treatment plans that focus on lifestyle management, optimal glycemic control and patient education.
- Dr. Eman Mohamed: Dr. Eman Mohamed is an experienced diabetes specialist in Alexandria, Egypt with over 10 years of experience providing care for patients living with all forms of diabetes, as well as endocrine disorders and thyroid conditions. She focuses on delivering effective treatments that improve quality of life and she strives to promote healthy lifestyle changes to help patients manage their diabetes.
- Dr. Mahmoud El Motoll: Dr. Mahmoud El Motoll is a highly respected endocrinologist based in Cairo, Egypt who specializes in the treatment of all forms of diabetes, including type 1 and type 2 as well as gestational diabetes. He believes in providing holistic care that considers the physical, mental and emotional wellbeing of patients.
- Dr. Dina Kassem: Dr. Dina Kassem is a well-known diabetes specialist based in Cairo, Egypt with over 10 years of experience providing quality care for all forms of diabetes as well as endocrine disorders. She focuses on providing patient-centered care and strives to create individualized treatment plans that help patients achieve optimal health and wellness.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Egypt & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been a diabetic for many years and have had to take medication to control my blood sugar levels. Recently, I heard about MantraCare in Egypt and decided to give them a try. I was amazed at the results! My doctor told me that my blood sugar levels had stabilized and were much lower than before. The staff at MantraCare was very attentive and knowledgeable, providing me with a personalized plan to help manage my diabetes. The combination of their medical knowledge and the holistic approach they take to health care has made a huge difference in my life. I would highly recommend MantraCare for anyone living with diabetes! Thank you for all your help!“
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Egypt work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Egypt.
In general, diabetes treatment in Egypt costs between EGP 1000 and EGP 3000 per month. This price range may increase if the patient requires intensive treatment, such as insulin injections multiple times a day.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.