Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Ethiopia
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that can lead to serious health problems. The good news is that it can be treated. In Ethiopia, the first line of treatment for hypertension is usually lifestyle changes. This can include things like eating a healthy diet, getting regular exercise, and avoiding tobacco use. If these lifestyle changes are not enough to lower blood pressure, medication may be needed. There are many different types of medications used to treat hypertension. Some of the most common include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. These medications can be taken alone or in combination with each other. Making lifestyle changes and taking medication as prescribed by a healthcare provider can help to lower blood pressure and improve overall health.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Ethiopia. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Ethiopia monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Ethiopia
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Ethiopia
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Mekelle, Gondar, Adama, Awassa, Bahir Dar, Dire Dawa, Sodo, Dessie, Jimma, Jijiga, Shashamane, Bishoftu, Arba Minch, Hosaena, Harar, Dilla, Nekemte, Debre Birhan, Asella
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Ethiopia
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Ethiopia
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Ethiopia
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Ethiopia
- Dr. Garima Haile-Mariam is a renowned hypertension doctor who has been working in Ethiopia for over 20 years. She specializes in treating hypertension with lifestyle changes and medication.
- Dr. Mulugeta Tesfaye is another well-known hypertension doctor in Ethiopia. He has worked as a cardiologist for over 20 years and has experience treating both high blood pressure and heart disease patients.
- Dr. Solomon Zewde is an expert on the treatment of heart disease and hypertension, and also provides treatments for other conditions such as diabetes and COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).
- Dr. Haile Gebremedhin is a highly sought-after expert on hypertension and its treatment. He has authored numerous articles and book chapters on the topic and is frequently invited to speak at conferences around the world. Dr. Gebremedhin practices at Addis Ababa University Hospital, where he has been working since 1988.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Ethiopia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare changed the way I take care of my health. All of their products are natural, which is so important to me. The team at MantraCare is also very supportive and knowledgeable in the best ways to manage hypertension.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Ethiopia.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Ethiopia that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Ethiopia will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Ethiopia helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on the clinic or hospital you visit in Ethiopia. However, some general ballpark figures can be provided. In most cases, hypertension treatment in Ethiopia will likely cost around $100 per month. This fee may include medication, checkups, and other associated services.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!