Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Ghana
According to the World Health Organization, hypertension is a leading risk factor for cardiovascular disease, which is the second leading cause of death globally. In Ghana, the prevalence of hypertension is estimated to be about 24%. There are many treatment options available for hypertension. The most common approach is lifestyle modification, which includes reducing salt intake, losing weight if overweight or obese, and exercising regularly. Medications may also be prescribed to help lower blood pressure. Lifestyle modifications are often the first line of treatment for hypertension. They can help to lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of developing cardiovascular disease. Reducing salt intake is one of the most effective ways to lower blood pressure. The recommended daily salt intake is 5 grams (about one teaspoon). Weight loss is another important lifestyle modification for hypertension treatment.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Ghana. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Ghana monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Ghana
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Ghana
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Ghana: Accra, Kumasi, Tamale, Sekondi-Takoradi, Ashaiman, Sunyani, Cape Coast, Obuasi, Teshie, Tema, Madina, Koforidua, Wa, Techiman, Ho, Nungua, Lashibi, Dome, Tema New Town, Gbawe
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Ghana
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Ghana
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Ghana
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Ghana
- Dr. Kwame Ankrah – Dr. Ankrah is a highly respected physician who has been treating patients with hypertension for over 25 years. He is considered an expert in the field and has published extensively on the subject.
- Dr. Emmanuel Afolabi – Dr. Afolabi is a well-known specialist in hypertension who has treated countless patients over the years. He is known for his personalized approach, and he takes into account each patient’s unique history when prescribing treatment.
- Dr. Kofi Danso – Dr. Danso is a renowned cardiologist who specializes in treating hypertension and other heart conditions. He has extensive experience working with both individual patients and large groups, which makes him extremely versatile as a doctor.
- Dr. Asare Afeku – Dr. Afeku is a renowned expert in the field of hypertension and cardiovascular disease and has written extensively on the topic. He is also on the board of directors at several medical associations in Ghana.
- Dr. Kwaku Agyemang – Dr. Agyemang is a highly respected physician who has been working in the field of hypertension for more than 25 years. He is also the founder and director of the International Hypertension Center in Accra, Ghana, which is one of Africa’s leading hypertension clinics.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Ghana & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been battling high blood pressure for years. I have tried all of the medications, but they made me feel way too bloated and my toes would close up. I was at a new point in my life where I needed to find another solution. That’s when I found MantraCare. They have really helped me out. My symptoms are almost gone, and I’m feeling better than ever.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Ghana.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Ghana that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Ghana will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Ghana helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
As hypertension becomes more and more common, people are looking for ways to get treatment for the blood pressure condition. Unfortunately, there is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to hypertension treatment, as the cost of care will vary depending on the location and specifics of the patient’s case. However, in general, hypertension treatment in Ghana can range from around $200 USD per month to upwards of $2,500 USD per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!