Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Haiti
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a leading cause of death and disability worldwide. In Haiti, hypertension is a major public health problem, affecting an estimated one in four adults. Despite the high prevalence of hypertension in Haiti, there is a lack of access to effective treatment. Hypertension is often treated with medication, but many Haitians cannot afford the cost of prescription drugs. In addition, there is a lack of trained healthcare providers to prescribe and monitor hypertension treatment. As a result, many people with hypertension in Haiti go untreated. Untreated hypertension can lead to serious health complications, such as heart disease, stroke, and kidney failure. To improve access to hypertension treatment in Haiti, there is a need for affordable medications and more trained healthcare providers.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Haiti. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Haiti monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Haiti
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Haiti
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Haiti: Port-au-Prince, Carrefour, Delmas, Cap-Haïtien, Pétionville, Gonaïves, Saint-Marc, Les Cayes, Verrettes, Port-de-Paix, Jean-Rabel, Abricots, Acul du Nord, Anse a Foleur, Anse a Galets, Anse a Veau, Anse a Pitres, Anse d’Hainault, Anse Rouge, Aquin, Arcahaie
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Haiti
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Haiti
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Haiti
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Haiti
- Dr. Jean-Claude Laplante is a highly qualified specialist in hypertension management. He has been practicing medicine for more than 30 years and has experience working with both adults and children.
- Dr. Philippe Lafontant is another excellent hypertension doctor with many years of experience treating patients from all over Haiti. He specializes in treating adult patients as well as those with complex cases or those who have multiple health issues associated with their hypertension.
- Dr. Julien Gagnon is a renowned hypertension doctor who has worked in the field for over 20 years. He is affiliated with several hospitals and clinics across Haiti, and his patients praise him for his comprehensive approach to treatment and dedication to helping them live healthier lives.
- Dr. Karine Joannès is another top hypertension doctor in Haiti who has extensive experience treating patients from all walks of life. She is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, which means she has the expertise necessary to provide you with quality care.
- Dr. Hervé Pierre is also based in Port-au-Prince and is known for his aggressive approach to treating hypertension. His techniques have helped many people achieve excellent results without having to resort to expensive medications or surgery.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Haiti & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and I was really scared of how it would impact my life. After going to MantraCare for treatment, I have seen a huge improvement. I am now free from the feeling of fear and have a healthier lifestyle because of it.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Haiti.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Haiti that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Haiti will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Haiti helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a variety of factors, including the severity of hypertension and geographical location. However, some general estimates suggest that hypertension treatment in Haiti can cost anywhere from $60 to $200 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!