Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Hong Kong
Weight Loss Program in Hong Kong
Weight loss in Hong Kong is possible with the right approach. There are many weight loss programs available, but the most important factor is finding one that fits your lifestyle and is sustainable for you. Here are some tips to help you lose weight in Hong Kong:
- Set realistic goals. It will take time and dedication to achieve lasting weight loss. Make sure your goals are achievable and comfortable for you.
- Be aware of your food choices. Junk food will only lead to weight gain and will sabotage your efforts to lose weight. Stick to nutritious foods that will help you feel full and minimize snacking between meals.
- Get active every day. Even if it’s just walking around the block, being physically active will help you burn more calories and lose weight over time.
- Track your progress regularly. Keeping a journal or using an online tracking system can be helpful in monitoring your progress and staying motivated throughout the process.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Hong Kong?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Hong Kong.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Hong Kong
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Hong Kong.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Hong Kong available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Hong Kong.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Hong Kong
Our nutritionists in Hong Kong create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Hong Kong
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Hong Kong: Kowloon, Victoria, Tuen Mun, Sha Tin, Tseung Kwan O, Kwai Chung, Tsuen Wan, Tin Shui Wai, Tai Po, Fanling – Sheung Shui
10,000+ Happy Customers From Hong Kong & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare has helped me lose the weight and keep it off. I am so grateful for how much better I feel about myself now, and how much healthier I feel. I have been able to finally focus on other things besides my body.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Hong Kong will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Hong Kong.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Hong Kong will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Hong Kong will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Audrey Tan, D.C., DACBN, is a well-known nutritionist and weight loss expert who has worked with celebrities and athletes worldwide. She has a degree from UC Berkeley and has worked as a medical doctor and registered dietitian for more than 20 years.
- Julieanna Hever, M.S., CSCS, is a nationally certified strength and conditioning specialist who also has a degree in nutrition from UCLA. She has worked as a personal trainer and nutrition consultant for over 10 years, specializing in helping people lose weight and improve their health overall.
- Jennifer Yang, MS, RDN, is a licensed Dietitian Nutritionist who specializes in metabolic syndrome prevention and treatment, diabetes management, food labeling compliance, weight loss counseling/support services, sports nutrition consultation/training for athletes of all levels/ages and children’s health programming. She also holds an MPH from the University of California-Davis School of Medicine as well as an RD from the University of Colorado School of Nutrition & Health Promotion.
- Judy Tse is a well-known Dietitian in Hong Kong and she has worked with many celebrities over the years. She has written several books on diet and nutrition and her advice is often sought out by people looking to improve their health.
- Linda Chung is another well-known Dietitian in Hong Kong. She has worked with clients from all walks of life and her advice is often trusted. Linda also runs her own clinic which offers a wide range of services related to diet and nutrition.
A weight loss program in Hong Kong can cost anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars. The cost will depend on the length of the program, the type of program, and the location.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.