Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Hong Kong
Online therapy in Hong Kong is a convenient and affordable way to get professional help without having to leave the comfort of your home. There are many online therapy services available, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs. If you’re considering online therapy, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, make sure the therapist you choose is licensed and accredited. Second, be sure to read reviews and check out the therapist’s credentials to ensure they’re a good fit for you. Finally, make sure you feel comfortable with the therapist and that you can trust them. If you’re looking for online therapy in Hong Kong, there are a few great options available
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Hong Kong
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Hong Kong
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Hong Kong available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Hong Kong to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Hong Kong from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in Hong Kong. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Hong Kong & the world
“I had never tried online therapy before, but I was suffering from depression. I found out about MantraCare and they have helped me tremendously with my mental health. I can’t say I have fully recovered yet, but things are improving.”
1 year on MantraCare, Hong Kong
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Hong Kong
- Dr. Wong Kwai-yin is a clinical psychologist who has over 20 years of experience helping people with depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues. He is also a certified cognitive behavioral therapist (CBT), which is an effective treatment for many mental health conditions.
- Dr. Lam Tai-wai is a psychiatric specialist who has over 30 years of experience helping people with mental health issues. He is especially skilled in treating PTSD and OCD.
- Dr. Wong Tak-sing is a clinical psychologist who specializes in treating workplace stress and burnout. He has over 15 years of experience helping people cope with work-related stressors and achieve a better work-life balance.
- Dr. Cindy Lee is a clinical psychologist who specializes in helping people with anxiety and stress management. She has over 20 years of experience and is highly respected in the field.
- Dr. Simon Ngor is a psychiatrist who specializes in treating depression and anxiety. He has over 15 years of experience and is very popular among his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Hong Kong can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
The cost of online therapy in Hong Kong can vary depending on the therapist and the type of therapy being provided. However, it is typically cheaper than traditional face-to-face therapy sessions. Some therapists charge by the session, while others may charge a monthly or weekly rate. The average cost of a one-hour session is around HK$200 (US$26).
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Hong Kong. We are the most affordable ways in Hong Kong to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.